MAC - Holiday 09: Magic, Mirth and Mischief (Holiday Sets Part I) Discussion

Shimmer

RE: the rep on the user CP...I'm not sure. We're definitely aware though.
smiles.gif

caramel_geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i've never used a beauty powder before so it'll be something new for me to try
smiles.gif

me too
tong.gif

chinkee21

Ladies, I am confused, I can see there are 2 separate Holiday Collections with the special packaging and the regular packaging, do they do this every year during the holiday? I am pretty new to collecting MAC and just a little confused.
th_confused_new.gif

Anyhoo, I am definitely getting the 4 eye palettes!
th_DANCE.gif
Maybe a face kit as well...haven't decided which one though!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinkee21
Ladies, I am confused, I can see there are 2 separate Holiday Collections with the special packaging and the regular packaging, do they do this every year during the holiday? I am pretty new to collecting MAC and just a little confused.
th_confused_new.gif

the holiday sets have the special packaging and the colour collection has the regular packaging.

this is done every year.

Miss QQ

I just realised Pretty baby is from HK so I already have it. I like it but one is enough so I will not want Hocus Pocus. I don't want the Bronze face kit too because I don't want a bronzed look for the holidays. Recently, I wore Sunbasque (NC25 now) and it is too tanned and orange on me.

GlamQueen21

^Yeah, me too and I used it three times so far and I rarely use Beauty Powders. I don't know if I want the Fab-racadabra Face Kit.

chinkee21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
I just realised Pretty baby is from HK so I already have it. I like it but one is enough so I will not want Hocus Pocus. I don't want the Bronze face kit too because I don't want a bronzed look for the holidays. Recently, I wore Sunbasque (NC25 now) and it is too tanned and orange on me.

I also have PB and have never used it yet! I guess it owuld be crazy to get Hocus Pocus now!
th_crazy2.gif

I am still looking for the perfect bronzer for my NC25 skintone and after reading your post, I guess Sunbaque will be too much for me as well. Boo.

caramel_geek

Quote:

Thanks for the heads up...guess the bronze face kit would be a no no for me too (NC20)

caramel_geek

Quote:
I also have PB and have never used it yet! I guess it owuld be crazy to get Hocus Pocus now!
th_crazy2.gif

I am still looking for the perfect bronzer for my NC25 skintone and after reading your post, I guess Sunbaque will be too much for me as well. Boo.

I'm a NC20-25 and I use Refined Golden bronzer. suits me very well
winks.gif

Babylard

im nc25 though i dont have sunbasque but it reminds me of my peachtwist which i wear just fine as a blush/contour with a light hand O_O so maybe with a light hand sunbasque will work for you?

i have refined golden as well in the orange packaging =D love it for pale days

LMD84

Quote:

weird... i'm really pale - guessing nc15 or 20 and sunbasque looks ok on me
th_confused_new.gif
myabe i don't use as much of it?

sherby2722

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I'm dying to know which pigments are going to be in the sets!! I hope they're good-uns!!

Me 2!! I keep checking this thread hoping theres some info about the pigment sets!!
smiles.gif

MrsMay

just a note about the pigment sets, in the promo pic for these they showed a neutral-goldy coloured set, kinda similar to the one from last year?

But then again, it seems that some of the info I'd posted is a bit different to the pics & info we've seen in the last couple of days so I have NFI anymore
th_dunno.gif
at least the promo pics have matched so far though...

Susanne

Quote:
th_crazy2.gif

I am NC 30 in I love Sunbasque at the moment! I wear it a lot these days over bronzer Refined Golden. Not orange at all!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramel_geek
I'm a NC20-25 and I use Refined Golden bronzer. suits me very well
winks.gif

yes.gif
So true!