MAC - Holiday 2008 "Red She Said" Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

breathless

Re: MAC Holiday 2008 "Red She Said" Discussion

red is hot! and this promo picture got me all excited! =] i want that brush set, too. am i the 500th person to say that? =]

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
Wow it looks sooo GORGEOUS!!!!
icon_eek.gif

I was planning on buying one of the brush sets from the Color Forms but I have now changed my mind. lol I want those red brushes!
yahoo.gif

I love these red brushes, too! I will buy a brush set from Colour Forms and one of these sets as well - I don't have any SE brush sets so far!!
yahoo.gif

I think that red is a perfect colour for the winter season, very elegant. I hope for reds with blue undertones for the lips. The packaging of the palettes looks awesome!! This will be an outstanding collection.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by breathless
red is hot! and this promo picture got me all excited! =] i want that brush set, too. am i the 500th person to say that? =]

LOL, they must produce MANY of these brush sets!!

gracetre123

wowwww love love love!!! for this collection!! I want all...the palettes...brushes...lipsticks (I dont have any lip product from mac) so this would be nice to start!!

I was planning to get both brush set from the colors form collection...but...but...but...I mean...this brushes are RED!! I have to have them!!But does anybody know if there will be a face brush set?? bcos if not then I will get the set from color form with the 187 and 168...TIA

spectrolite

As much as I desire those red brushes and compacts more than anything else on earth, this collection is annoying me. Why?? Well because - it's May!! Do you all realize how many months we still have to impatiently wait through before we can even gaze upon the beauty of this collection in person?? It's like a slow, yet strangely pleasant torture. I kind of wish I didn't know about it because at least then I wouldn't be thinking about it every time I see something red and shiny. Mac is seriously being the biggest tease with this latest information leak. I must admit that I love them for it at least a little bit. I wonder how long its going to be before this stuff starts showing up on Ebay
winkiss.gif

clotheswhore

th_DANCE.gif
RED BRUSHES, RED BRUSHES, RED BRUSHES
th_DANCE.gif

I need more brushes like I need a hole in the head, but I want all the brush sets! I might just get one to start with and wait for the rest to appear at CCO. Thank goodness there's one 10 minutes from me.
thmbup.gif

And I know I said this in the other thread already, but a red 187...
drools.gif

Ooh, I want at least one of the palettes too. I just hope the colors are nice. But with 4 choices, I'm sure I'll find something to suit me.
winks.gif

Shadowy Lady

I don't know...like everyone else I like the red packaging and especially love the brushes...but but but, I want to be excited about Neo Sci Fi and Cool Heat for now. I mean it's still kind of cold where I live, so I want to look forward to summer collections not winter ones!

darkishstar

Perfect time to build up my brush collection! Red brushes!!!!!!!!
I still will get the set that is coming out with Colour Forms, but I definitely need the eyes set from this collection!

A brush set, a lip set, an eyeshadow palette minimum.
smiles.gif

kokometro

I love the collection. It's gorgeous. I'm interested in the Palettes. I always pass on them then have to swap for them later. Grrr.

I have smashbox red brushes so I'm probably going to pass on those.. then I'll probably swap for them later.

I'm so predictable.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Perfect time to build up my brush collection! Red brushes!!!!!!!!
I still will get the set that is coming out with Colour Forms, but I definitely need the eyes set from this collection!

A brush set, a lip set, an eyeshadow palette minimum.
smiles.gif

iagree.gif

panther27

Great another collection
yahoo.gif
-only this looks to die for!And we have not even heard about the collections between Colour Forms and this one!!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
Great another collection
yahoo.gif
-only this looks to die for!And we have not even heard about the collections between Colour Forms and this one!!

I am very curious now, too!!

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokometro
I love the collection. It's gorgeous. I'm interested in the Palettes. I always pass on them then have to swap for them later. Grrr.

I have smashbox red brushes so I'm probably going to pass on those.. then I'll probably swap for them later.

I'm so predictable.

LMAO!! Me too! I passed on the Holiday 07 palettes and I so regret it now! Getting to my CCO is near impossible, and my wallet is forever drained by the current collection. But not this year! I'm so on top of things! Im definately getting at least one palette.

coachkitten

If we know about this collection now how come we haven't heard about the new collections in July (besides color forms), August, or September? Those are the ones I am dying to know about!!
smiles.gif

jeffreygirl

I'm excited about the red brushes...can't wait to see the lipsticks and palettes.

Paramnesia

Quote:
As much as I desire those red brushes and compacts more than anything else on earth, this collection is annoying me. Why?? Well because - it's May!! Do you all realize how many months we still have to impatiently wait through before we can even gave upon the beauty of this collection in person?? It's like a slow, yet strangely pleasant torture. I kind of wish I didn't know about it because at least then I wouldn't be thinking about it every time I see something red and shiny. Mac is seriously being the biggest tease with this latest information leak. I must admit that I love them for it at least a little bit. I wonder how long its going to be before this stuff starts showing up on Ebay
winkiss.gif

Oh I know.

darkishstar

After Cool Heat and Nordstrom's collection, I can safely really say that I'll pass on everything and just go straight to the holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.