MAC - Holiday 2008 "Red She Said" Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

breathless

Re: MAC Holiday 2008 "Red She Said" Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
No delusions here, I know I am going to be giving parts of my paycheck away to mac, no ifs ands or buts. The only question is how much I get from each collection (that part I have gotten a lot better about)

Heres a good checklist I follow when perusing new future releases:
Is it pretty?
Is it useful?
Do I have anything exactly like it: Well the only thing exactly like it is the product itself so no (this category sets no limit
winks.gif
)
Would I skip my beloved pinkberry for a day or two in favor of the new product?

Yeah, im nuts. Norestraint, no self control, and no patience. Come on mac, hurry up with the new goodies already!

ooooooooh ha. i have to ask myself the same exact questions. lol

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by clotheswhore
I think the brush sets have all been the same except for the packaging. I already have 2 of last year's holiday collection brush sets, but that's not going to stop me from getting more from Colour Forms and Red She Said. I know, I got it bad...
winks.gif

I think I said earlier that I don't own any SE brush sets so it doesn't matter if they are the same like last years. This year I will start my SE brush collection!
yahoo.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Yeah, exactly! I would be like.. hummm... I'll pass on Colour Forms and get the Red She Said brush sets instead.. but I think, I can use 2 187SEs, so I'll go ahead and get the Colour Forms one still.

iagree.gif

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I think I said earlier that I don't own any SE brush sets so it doesn't matter if they are the same like last years. This year I will start my SE brush collection!
yahoo.gif

Me too! I can't wait to start with Colour Forms' Advanced set, and most likely 2 of the holiday brush sets (face and eyes)!

HOTasFCUK

This collection is already starting to look really nice!!! I love the holiday collections, especially the mini sets!!! I always look forward to those and i really love that there's usually a few new pigments in the holiday collection (your ladyship, sweet sienna, & goldstroke!). Its always a bonus that everything comes in a gift set because then its so much easier to ask for as a Christmas gift & easier for the buyer as well....*ahem* the man in our life!

Count me in ppl!!! i'm all hyped up abt this collections, the palettes look so glam!!! but i would definitely sell my firstborn to get the promo image in poster size, it just LOVED it!!!

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemagician
Count me in ppl!!! i'm all hyped up abt this collections, the palettes look so glam!!! but i would definitely sell my firstborn to get the promo image in poster size, it just LOVED it!!!

I want the postcard/invite at least!
yahoo.gif

Trista

Why am I such a sucker for packaging? I own tons of palettes just cause of how hot it looks. Anyway, I LOVE LOVE red so I'm gonna have to save a good portion of my Christmas money for this.
V2LUCKY, I feel your pain. I'm always trying to save up money since I travel a lot to see my family and friends and I'm having such a hard time saving with all these tempting collections. I need to focus. But I'm lacking the willpower

val-x

I'm so excited for the red HOT brushes!!!

bebs

I love the red.. I love love love it.. more so then the orange.. but shhh dont tell it that (have to tell it different when I buy it).. but I think I'll be getting the brush sets just for the red .. I might have to do the same thing with a lippie set.. so hopefully I'll like one of the color combos.

man and its only.. 5.. 6 months to go.. start counting down

Krasevayadancer

So now that we have seen the packaging for colour forms, who else agrees that the red she said brushes will probably be much hotter?

Angelcorrine

Quote:
So now that we have seen the packaging for colour forms, who else agrees that the red she said brushes will probably be much hotter?

Agreed!

darkishstar

Quote:

I totally agree! But I don't know if I can wait that long for a 187SE...
ssad.gif
But I will wait because there are Starflash and the mineralized blushes to get first now!

redecouverte

Laaaaawd have mercy!!
I love the packaging!!
i can't wait to see the actual swatches

MsCocoa

I'm not wild about the red packaging...yet, I think for now I just want to focus on summer but the come the colder months I'll be oh so excited about the collection.

Divinity

Quote:

*Sigh* Oh yes yes yes!!

BunnyBunnyBunny

So I want to know if that bag with the zipper like her gloves is a brush bag or a trend bag. I want it either way. I have too many brushes, but if it comes with them, bring them on!!

jenntoz

Quote:

I Totally agree!!! I will definitley hold out for the red brushes & skip the Colour Forms ones
thmbup.gif

TheProphetess

OMG, just saw this - have to start to put money aside for all those pretty things
drools.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenntoz
I Totally agree!!! I will definitley hold out for the red brushes & skip the Colour Forms ones
thmbup.gif

I'm feeling the same way, but how many brush sets are being released? Sorry if this has already been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.