MAC - Holiday 2008 "Red She Said" Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

KikiB

Re: MAC Holiday 2008 "Red She Said" Discussion

I have a feeling it will probably be three sets-an eye set, a face set, and then a basic set.

newagetomatoz

The brush set is actually two sets, but one of them (the one with the 187se) comes in two different colors. And the other one is like the all-purpose set with a few eye, face, and lip brushes that are more basic.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
The brush set is actually two sets, but one of them (the one with the 187se) comes in two different colors. And the other one is like the all-purpose set with a few eye, face, and lip brushes that are more basic.

Awesome! Both sets for me
winks.gif

newagetomatoz

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Awesome! Both sets for me
winks.gif

EEEEEKKKKK!!!!! I'm sorry!!! I lied!! I was thinking of Colour Forms when I posted that! KiKiB was correct (based on past collections) with her assumptions of the brush collections. So sorry for the confusion on my part!
blush-anim-cl.gif

iheartangE

I don't normally like the Holiday Collections, but once I saw this promo image I was like....well, I think I know what the majority of my Christmas list will be!! Haha the model, the makeup, the color scheme-it's all GORGEOUS! I'm so excited already
winks.gif

Susanne

Quote:
EEEEEKKKKK!!!!! I'm sorry!!! I lied!! I was thinking of Colour Forms when I posted that! KiKiB was correct (based on past collections) with her assumptions of the brush collections. So sorry for the confusion on my part!
blush-anim-cl.gif

It is ok! I was talking about Colour Forms, too
winkiss.gif

But who knows, maybe I will pick up two brush sets from the holiday collection as well?
tong.gif

newagetomatoz

Quote:
It is ok! I was talking about Colour Forms, too
winkiss.gif

But who knows, maybe I will pick up two brush sets from the holiday collection as well?
tong.gif

lol Silly MAC and all their brush sets! These collections are getting so hard to keep straight!

I think I'm definately game for a red eye brush set. It would look so striking against the black lining of my turquoise brush roll.
th_drool.gif

Susanne

Quote:
lol Silly MAC and all their brush sets! These collections are getting so hard to keep straight!

I think I'm definately game for a red eye brush set. It would look so striking against the black lining of my turquoise brush roll.
th_drool.gif

I am so excited b/c I haven't got any brush sets so far *silly me* ! Time to change.

darkishstar

Quote:
I am so excited b/c I haven't got any brush sets so far *silly me* ! Time to change.

I haven't gotten any yet either, so that will change for sure with Red She Said!
smiles.gif

MrsMay

I will definately be getting the brush sets for this collection...

Along with the palettes and god knows what else! I am going to be sooo broke this Christmas, I can just see it! I think I'm going to ask for mac e-vouchers for the US site for my birthday (September) and find someone in the US to send it over to Australia for me.... it's the only way that I will be able to afford it!

Madonna

Although I'm a sucker for red I'm not sure about the palettes yet. Maybe I'll be convinced when I see more photos/swatches. Thank goodness I don't need anymore brushes! But those gloves- so hottt!!
th_DANCE.gif

burnitdown_x

Those gloves are hot.
And I really wanted to see the inside of the palettes!

Susanne

I'd love to get more information about the palettes! I want an eye palette again - like the cool eyes and the metallic eyes from last year!!

darkishstar

I want a holiday palette! Because I didn't get the ones from last year!
smiles.gif

omgitzstephanie

gRRRRR why must these red brush sets be sooo much more prettier than the Colour Forms one!! ugh, i can't wait that long!

rbella

I'm going to use the gloves to give the smack-down on anyone trying to keep me from this collection!!!! I'll be damned if any family or friends are getting gifts from me for Christmas this year!! It's all about RBELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
The summer trend seems to be bright primary colors, but we see a move to a more subdued eye with red hot lips for the holiday 2008 promo image. HOT!
yahoo.gif

I LOVE browns/taupes/grays on eyes and red lips!
That is so me!
yahoo.gif

As IF I haven't already amassed far more makeup than I will ever hope to use in my life!
Oh, well ... I'll die a happy old woman with great makeup.
lol.gif
th_dunno.gif

Ms. Z

Quote:

th_drool.gif

What brush roll? I would love black w/tuquoise lining, where can I get one?

Status
Not open for further replies.