MAC - Holiday 2008 "Red She Said" Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantAffordMAC

Re: MAC Holiday 2008 "Red She Said" Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
After Cool Heat and Nordstrom's collection, I can safely really say that I'll pass on everything and just go straight to the holidays!

You say that now.
tong.gif

Susanne

Quote:
After Cool Heat and Nordstrom's collection, I can safely really say that I'll pass on everything and just go straight to the holidays!

we will remember you
tong.gif
winkiss.gif

Paramnesia

I can't wait till cool heat, I'm saving my money for the e/s's, I'm not even gunna bother with NN.

kuyashinaki

*lol* I tell myself the same lie after every single collection. "The next one I am going to skip... for REEEEAL." Right... I still belief it every time.

But I am surely not skipping this gorgeous holiday collection. It will be my first one as well, so I'm going to be totally shameless about the amount I buy
yahoo.gif

And I am very glad that I so far have only one MAC Brush, because I am acutally needing the brushes and not just wanting them
yes.gif
(I can hear my boyfriend's voice right now in my head. He is talking about the tons of brushes I store on the washing maschine in the bathroom *lol*)

rocking chick

I heard from my MA that there won't be any release of MES/MSF from now until August.

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocking chick
I heard from my MA that there won't be any release of MES/MSF from now until August.

hummm....I'm disappointed, I was hoping for some in July
ssad.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:

You say that now lol

melliquor

That red brush set is HOT!!! It will be mine. I already have one of each but I could always use backups. I didn't care for anything from last holiday stuff but this year looks so pretty. Can't wait to see the e/s and lippies.

Krasevayadancer

No delusions here, I know I am going to be giving parts of my paycheck away to mac, no ifs ands or buts. The only question is how much I get from each collection (that part I have gotten a lot better about)

Heres a good checklist I follow when perusing new future releases:
Is it pretty?
Is it useful?
Do I have anything exactly like it: Well the only thing exactly like it is the product itself so no (this category sets no limit
winks.gif
)
Would I skip my beloved pinkberry for a day or two in favor of the new product?

Yeah, im nuts. Norestraint, no self control, and no patience. Come on mac, hurry up with the new goodies already!

glam8babe

the eyeshadow palettes look GORGEOUS!!! very glamorous
greengrin.gif

but im not gonna bother thinking about this yet as its so far away... im really excited for neo sci-fi and all the rest of the summer ones

panther27

Yea and there is probably going to be a good 8-10 collections between Colour Forms and this,judging from the past few years.Hopefully I am not as screwed as I think I am going to be!!
yes.gif

V2LUCKY

You know what, I usually say "I can't wait for this collection" but in reality I can.....trying to save up to buy a house and feeding my MAC addiction (not to mention husband's sneaker addiction) is not going well....I know for sure I'll want at least one of everything cause that red packaging is HOTT!!!! Damn you MAC!!! I wish MAC would slow down a bit in the releasing of new collection, I love them all but definitely can't afford it all.

Rennah

The brushes in this set are the same as the Christmas 2007 eye brushe set!

I already have that set, so I won't be getting this red one (although it does look lovely)

clotheswhore

I think the brush sets have all been the same except for the packaging. I already have 2 of last year's holiday collection brush sets, but that's not going to stop me from getting more from Colour Forms and Red She Said. I know, I got it bad...
winks.gif

darkishstar

Yeah, exactly! I would be like.. hummm... I'll pass on Colour Forms and get the Red She Said brush sets instead.. but I think, I can use 2 187SEs, so I'll go ahead and get the Colour Forms one still.
smiles.gif

CantMAKEUPmyMIND

I'll be taking bets to see if I'll be able to resist using my Bloomie's GC until this is released....LOL!

spam_musubi_

i'm so excited about this collection, red is my favorite color! i haven't logged onto specktra for a while now, and when i do i see this! yay. i haven't been excited about makeup in a looooong time.

breathless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
LOL, they must produce MANY of these brush sets!!

i think they're going to be VERY popular <3

breathless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I don't know...like everyone else I like the red packaging and especially love the brushes...but but but, I want to be excited about Neo Sci Fi and Cool Heat for now. I mean it's still kind of cold where I live, so I want to look forward to summer collections not winter ones!

true! its just starting to get warm here. well, sorta. and then, now we're seeing winter stuff? *shivers* but, its gorgeous. what can we say =]

Status
Not open for further replies.