MAC Holiday 2012 Glamour Daze / Fabulousness / Guilty Passions Collection Discussion

Medgal07

Got my GD BU for xmas and the green/pink palettes - I wore the pink one yesterday for my birthday and love it. I haven't tried out Superb yet but the swatch I did on xmas morning is gorgeous. I think I may prefer WOG though. I'll probably use the neutral palette for NYE as it's easy for me to take for travel. I do wish I'd managed to snag one of the brush sets though. Ah well!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY PeachTwist. I hope your day was great!
happybirthday.gif

BuickMackane

Quote:
Does anyone have comparison swatches of outrageously fun and playtime? Thanks
I have both lippies and I can assure you they are nowhere near alike. Playtime is more of a lavender shade and is much lighter than Outrageously Fun, which I would describe as a vibrant (but not overpowering due to the Cremesheen finish) magenta. Colourwise I find it quite similar to Shiseido RS320. The finishes are very different obviously.

Unfortunately I can't take any comparison pics at the moment because I'm currently away on my winter break. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Medgal07

It is a gorgeous color and I sometimes use The Perfect Cheek blush with it and both are amazing together!
I find myself reaching for my Small Vanity a lot too. In fact, I'm wearing it today with the All Woman eyeshadow quad & Hot Chocolate lipstick. I just love it! I really like TPC also but I've never tried them together. I'll have to try that GlamQueen!!!
thmbup.gif

MissTT

I wore Small Vanity tonight too with Rocker. Haven't opened The Perfect Cheek yet. GlamQueen what's your technique for wearing them together?

Naughtyp

I wish I had gotten the perfect cheek i need a neutral blush all mine are coral/peach or pink. if its still in stock next week ill order it. if not does anyone kno of a good perm one?

ChosenOne

I wish I had gotten the perfect cheek i need a neutral blush all mine are coral/peach or pink. if its still in stock next week ill order it. if not does anyone kno of a good perm one?
Blushbaby is pretty close, in my opinion. TPC is a little bit pinker, but they're comparable. And I doubt Blushbaby is going anywhere anytime soon!

Naughtyp

thank you chosen one! I will check that out next time I'm in the store..... which will be In like 20 mins lol

Medgal07

The Perfect Cheek came as a complete surprise to me in terms of it's color pay-off and how well it worked w/my complexion. I now reach for it more often than Pressed Amber which has been my fav go-to blush for months. It's a good thing I like TPC so much, as well as, Small Vanity because my PA is almost gone--I have no BU!
crybaby.gif