MAC Holiday 2012 Glamour Daze / Fabulousness / Guilty Passions Collection Discussion

erine1881

I wish I had gotten the perfect cheek i need a neutral blush all mine are coral/peach or pink. if its still in stock next week ill order it. if not does anyone kno of a good perm one?
Blushbaby is pretty close, in my opinion.  TPC is a little bit pinker, but they're comparable.  And I doubt Blushbaby is going anywhere anytime soon!
Yup. Blushbaby is the closest. Prism is a lil darker, but same colour family. Mocha is a tab more pink, but still a good neutral.

GlamQueen21

I wore Small Vanity tonight too with Rocker. Haven't opened The Perfect Cheek yet. GlamQueen what's your technique for wearing them together?
I put TPC on first and blend it in, then I put Small Vanity over it and blend it and I will dab a little bit more of both TPC and SV together. Lastly, I use Superb EDSF as highlight.

Naughtyp

The Perfect Cheek came as a complete surprise to me in terms of it's color pay-off and how well it worked w/my complexion.  I now reach for it more often than Pressed Amber which has been my fav go-to blush for months.  It's a good thing I like TPC so much, as well as, Small Vanity because my PA is almost gone--I have no BU!   :crybaby:
oh no! was it LE?

ChosenOne

thank you chosen one! I will check that out next time I'm in the store..... which will be In like 20 mins lol
Np! Hope you find it to be a good neutral for you. There are very few people that blush won't work on, in my experience. Let me know how it works out!

Naughtyp

Np!  Hope you find it to be a good neutral for you.  There are very few people that blush won't work on, in my experience.  Let me know how it works out!
will do!! I didn't have much time to stay at the counter today hopefully I can go check it out soon

Medgal07

oh no! was it LE?
Yes, it was LE and I haven't found anything that comes close to Pressed Amber.
crybaby.gif
If anyone can recommend a dupe I would be grateful
anyone.gif

B7uemo0n

Yes, it was LE and I haven't found anything that comes close to Pressed Amber.   :crybaby:   If anyone can recommend a dupe I would be grateful  :anyone:
So I guess I should keep my pressed amber and not sell it? Lol I haven't even opened it! Trying to use all my other things. Is it for contour or blush?

Medgal07

So I guess I should keep my pressed amber and not sell it? Lol I haven't even opened it! Trying to use all my other things. Is it for contour or blush?
Yes you should definitely keep it. I hope you love it once you do start to use it.

duckrodeo

Yes, it was LE and I haven't found anything that comes close to Pressed Amber.   :crybaby:   If anyone can recommend a dupe I would be grateful  :anyone:
If you're near a CCO it's worth a trip to hunt it down. I got a Pressed Amber at my CCO a few months ago.

Pinkdollface

I love Prim & Proper too! I have to use it again soon, it didn't get so much use lately, because all the other new blushes took over.

duckrodeo

I must do that. The nearest CCO is about 45 mins - 1 hr away which isn't bad at all. How do you like Pressed Amber?
I love it :) I like using it as a contour, but I don't always contour so I didn't get a BU! Mineralize blushes usually last me forever!

martiangurll

Is everybody done with Glamour Daze? I thought I was until I had to BU GD lippy and just added Raven kohl to my last order. Now I think I am finished.