MAC Illustrated discussion

duckrodeo

The bags are not there. I mean the bags only not the lip bags...
The bags with the dandelion print on them are going to be avail at MAC stores in August
flower.gif

Boasorte

I think I want to get a brush roll. I bought the peach bag and I LOVE it. I ididn't think Ravishing would look good on my skin tone but it does. I think I might have to SCOTCH Gaurd the lip bag before I use it though.

mousygiggles

I think I want to get a brush roll. I bought the peach bag and I LOVE it. I ididn't think Ravishing would look good on my skin tone but it does. I think I might have to SCOTCH Gaurd the lip bag before I use it though.
The brush roll is the same material and I am thinking of doing that too!

UberMACGeek

I got the red lip and both brush sets...mostly for the packaging..I also got the plum smoking eye kit....in love with everything so far..

martiangurll

Unlike many value sets, these ones do give a significant discount on a bunch of products and you get a cute bag too, so its a good deal. But only if you really will use all the products and they are not all dupes for something else you have I would say. Okay, am I enabling or anti-enabling here...

I was going to go check out Nordstroms to see if they have some e/s that I want and if they do then one of these bags could end up in my cart. Sometimes I let fate decide.

MRV

I ordered the red bag
winkiss.gif
- as if I have not bought half a dozen red lippies this summer already!