MAC Illustrated discussion

PRESIDENTslim

complete skip for me
supacool.gif

Icecaramellatte

I picked up a brush set for my mom today and they had tons left. I think maybe they might last a while and end up at the CCO.

HoneyMilk

Nordies put some red bags up online so I ordered one!! Woohoo. I'm very excited. Let's just hope it ships and isn't a fluke.

HoneyMilk

I got my peach bag today (red still hasn't shipped but I'm holding out hope!)

It's so cute! I love the textured box... it's made to look like a canvas... with a painting on it. Totally cute and it's the little details!

Here's hoping red ships soon..

OhSoJaded

I picked up a brush set for my mom today and they had tons left. I think maybe they might last a while and end up at the CCO.
That's good to hear. I'm not interested in paying full price for these but I might consider paying CCO prices. I know my CCO still has the brush sets from Glitter & Ice.

amberave

That's good to hear. I'm not interested in paying full price for these but I might consider paying CCO prices. I know my CCO still has the brush sets from Glitter & Ice.
The CCO near me is hardly popular (most of the time I'm the only one in there) and there are brush sets from two years ago i think! And palettes from 2009, if im not mistaken! I want to buy them because that was before i got into makeup but I always change my mind at the last second because theyre so old... I suppose if i'm going to buy them I should just do it now before they get OLDER. Theyre brand new in the package and theyre powder so they should be okay.

But I agree - I think that if i get this collection it would be from the CCO

HoneyMilk

I was just going to call Nordies because I NEVER got a ship notice and I figured I wasn't going to be getting my red bag! However, UPS sent me a text that I have a package for delivery today from Nordstrom.... wooo my red bag! Now why didn't they email me?!

duckrodeo

Nordstrom routinely emails me a ship notice after I've already received my package lol. It's super annoying. I always log into my account to check the status of the order, because their email is unreliable. I wanted the red lip bag but the liners always seem to break on me. I couldn't justify spending $40 only wanting the gloss and the lipstick. I'm not a big fan of the bag, tbh.

HoneyMilk

I only like the inside of the bag. I might give them to my two cousins (4 & 2.5). I did try logging in but it wouldn't let me so I gave up! Got them today but haven't swatched yet

martiangurll

Nikki Farquharson bags are so cute, I think I want to order the small and the petite. I love the peach and the red bags, but I am gonna skip because of the gloss no buy strategy I am trying so hard to follow ATM

HoneyMilk

The small one that is like the nordstrom gift set is $30?! That's crazy... The dandelion ones are so cute though!

I must be missing it but I don't see the gloss/ lippies/ liner with these? Is this collection just the bags for Mac?

OhSoJaded

The small one that is like the nordstrom gift set is $30?! That's crazy... The dandelion ones are so cute though!

I must be missing it but I don't see the gloss/ lippies/ liner with these? Is this collection just the bags for Mac?
I believe those are just bags. I know the dandelion one is sold by itself.

duckrodeo

I got the small dandelion bag :) I didn't realize they were two separate bags! I thought one side had the double flowers, and the other side had the mosaic. I liked the one with the mosaic, and it's bigger so I went with that :) for $30+/each I didn't want to get both of them lol.

MRV

I thought so, too! I got it with the red set but would not buy separately.
I prefer cuter ones...
11au+pouch.jpg