MAC Illustrated discussion

martiangurll

I thought so, too! I got it with the red set but would not buy separately.
I prefer cuter ones...
11au+pouch.jpg
Wow, that one is really cute. Is that Paul and Joe?

MRV

I am now trying to resist the urge to go and check out any other cute bags P&J might have...
You might be saved because they can be hard to find. + Most of them are "buy x amount, get a pouch free" ones or part of a set, but I did get mine (the pictured one) from eBay.

duckrodeo

I got my bag tonight! I fricken love it! Here are some pictures and comparisons. The ONLY thing I don't particularly like is that the inside of the bag has a plastic pocket. I think it just kind of cheapens it :( but I am in love with the design on the inside and everything else about it!

Can't fit the Naked palette! but it is much larger than I thought it would be.

MACina

The bag is so pretty
heart.gif

I got my bag tonight! I fricken love it! Here are some pictures and comparisons. The ONLY thing I don't particularly like is that the inside of the bag has a plastic pocket. I think it just kind of cheapens it :( but I am in love with the design on the inside and everything else about it!

Can't fit the Naked palette! but it is much larger than I thought it would be.

martiangurll

I wish I could figure out how to upload pictures. I got the geometric (Nikki Farquharson) petite bag and it is so cute I want to show it off. Now the question is to admire or use? I think I may have to scotch guard the inside or it will end up with makeup stains all over...

PRESIDENTslim

Are yu using a cell phone or computer?
I wish I could figure out how to upload pictures. I got the geometric (Nikki Farquharson) petite bag and it is so cute I want to show it off. Now the question is to admire or use? I think I may have to scotch guard the inside or it will end up with makeup stains all over...

Latest posts