MAC in Hong Kong: Avaliable Collections, Release Dates, Locations

mandygrimreaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
Grr some magazine said it was sold out in HK..nooooo~~!
Does anybody know for sure?

You could call the MAC stores and ask, they're pretty friendly over the phone, i tried doing that before too :p

Elements store: 21968050
IFC store: 21187649
Pacific place: 21183958
Sogo: 25919833

mizuki~

Oh right! Let me find my phone card. Thanks for the numbers!
thmbup.gif

BlahWah

I wish I knew someone going to HK now! I thought prices were actually more expensive.... but I think blushes are still quite pricey? What's the price for, say, Select spf and SFF? And is there any info on the Mineralize Loose yet? I think I want a Light for the winter but don't have the cash right now. I'm sure someone will be going before the end of summer to pick some up for me!

mandygrimreaper

I just called the Sogo store, they said that Naughty Nauticals is out in Sogo on the 28th, out in IFC on the 24th.

Also, they said that they'll know the exact release of Heatherette in late April! I'm calling again next week!!
th_happy1.gif
HOPEFULLY I'M IN HK WHEN IT COMES OUT. O_O

No news on Tendertones yet!

mandygrimreaper

Picked up my Naughty Nauticals yesterday at Langham!

Naughty Nautical Nail lacquer and Lovely lily pigment sold out! dang I wanted Naughty Nautical... anyway, picked up the 3 lippies and lustreglass i wanted
smiles.gif

Tendertones are out in June, exact date not confirmed yet.

mizuki~

Hmm I can't find a MAC HK website..does anybody know how the prices for MAC in HK compare to USD?

Also...
Does anybody know DressCamp all sold out in all HK locations? =/

mandygrimreaper

I hate shimmer but I think i'll still have to get baby sparks! $150.... dang that's expensive... and they're smaller than regular lipglasses too, right?

oddinary

^ Yup. Their volume is 1/4 of a regular lipglass and as soon as you pull out the wand, there is just 80% left
ssad.gif
I used it 3 times and it looks like I've used up 30% already!

mandygrimreaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddinary
^ Yup. Their volume is 1/4 of a regular lipglass and as soon as you pull out the wand, there is just 80% left
ssad.gif
I used it 3 times and it looks like I've used up 30% already!

That stinks! What colour(s) did you get? Do you think it's worth it? I am considering not getting them because they look too glittery for me... but baby sparks and comet blue look awesome! i am excited for tendertones though... and solar bits!

i wish july would just arrive right now so i could get my hands on heatherette!!! i think it's gonna sell out fast here too...

oddinary

I got Like Venus
smiles.gif
I like a little more 'oomph' so I didn't get Baby Sparks! But Baby Sparks is probably more wearable for everyday - the glitter is most subtle in that one. With that said, the rest look extremely glittery in the tube but in fact they aren't at all on the lips! Despite for Comet Blue, don't think I can handle that one! I'm looking to get 2 more I hope! I think they are worth it as long as you truly like them! Volume wise, nope though!

I agree about Heatherette but it's summer by then, so I don't have to worry that I won't have time to make it after class!

mandygrimreaper

Quote:
I got Like Venus
smiles.gif
I like a little more 'oomph' so I didn't get Baby Sparks! But Baby Sparks is probably more wearable for everyday - the glitter is most subtle in that one. With that said, the rest look extremely glittery in the tube but in fact they aren't at all on the lips! Despite for Comet Blue, don't think I can handle that one! I'm looking to get 2 more I hope! I think they are worth it as long as you truly like them! Volume wise, nope though!

I agree about Heatherette but it's summer by then, so I don't have to worry that I won't have time to make it after class!

Yeah, I'm just hoping like crazy that it comes out before I go on my holiday!!! Heheh I already have Lollipop Loving and Melrose Mood. LOVING THEM. Will get Sock Hop in about a week. I plan to get loads of backups of that and i NEED Alpha Girl!!!!
drools.gif

I think I'll stay away from the Dazzleglasses and save up for Heatherette then! Thanks! Oooooh does anyone know about Neo Sci-Fi? Actually a lot of the stuff don't interest me, apart from Black Ore Solar Bits... i need to use my gift certificate by the end of June hehe... maybe stuff from Cool Heat? i really wished heatherette came out in June....
ssad.gif

mandygrimreaper

Neo Sci-Fi is out on May 29th! I am IMPRESSED.
greengrin.gif

What is everyone going to get?

So far i have these on my list:
Pleasureseeker l/s
Black Ore Solar Bits
Spaced Out blush

Maybes:
Microfine lip refinisher
plasma blu nail lacquer
volcanic ash exfoliator

oddinary

Went to MAC today (CWB). Didn't see Volcanic Ash or the Lip Exfoliator. BUT! Bad news is that 3 of the solar bits are already sold out! It's only been 2 days since released! I can't believe these are so popular. Only Bronzescape is left. Didn't see X-Rocks- but maybe that was being tested.

Only ended up with Spaced Out. Loooovely peach! Right up my alley
winks.gif

mandygrimreaper

Quote:
Went to MAC today (CWB). Didn't see Volcanic Ash or the Lip Exfoliator. BUT! Bad news is that 3 of the solar bits are already sold out! It's only been 2 days since released! I can't believe these are so popular. Only Bronzescape is left. Didn't see X-Rocks- but maybe that was being tested.

Only ended up with Spaced Out. Loooovely peach! Right up my alley
winks.gif

Yeah I went to TST Facesss today, was sad to see that the VAE and lip exfoliator weren't out yet
ssad.gif
i asked the MA and she didn't know when they were coming out either.
I think all the solar bits were still available at that counter, cuz the MA tried to sell me on them but they were too glittery for me, you can check that one out! Black Ore actually seems pretty nice but my whole hand was shimmering with gold glitter even after i wiped them off with a wipe.
also, Plasma Blu was sold out at that counter!!! DRAT!!!! and i picked up the last Pleasureseeker they had, I wanted to get one more but she told me i got the last one
winkiss.gif
yeah i think X-Rocks was being tested, cuz i saw it today.

I ended up with:
Pleasureseeker (so pretty in the tube but really sheer, man!)
Spaced Out (looks great, haven't tried it yet, glad i bought it! the pink iridescence is so cool!)
Magnetic Fields
Bare slimshine (Ok i kinda regret buying this on impulse, can someone tell me if i want to exchange it, do i have to do it within a certain time period, say, 2 weeks? also if i wanna exchange stuff, does it have to be like completely new? cuz i know people are always exchanging stuff even after they've used it before in the states, but can you do that in HK as well? silly question :p i'm scared of the MAs giving me the evil eye heh. i think i wanna swap it for a tendertone when they come out. or for heatherette. has anyone exchanged stuff before? thankssssss!!

I WANT A VAE!!!!!!!!!!! do you think the lip exfoliator would be worth getting? ive heard the body shop lip scruff is better... but then again it's MAC!!!!

mandygrimreaper

ooooh by the way, does anyone remember how much the tendertones costed here? I need to start planning my purchases hehe...
oh yeah i think i forgot to mention that the MA mentioned they would be out around june 22 (not confirmed yet)!
E-Z BABY LOOKS AMAZING. crap it's sold out online already.

i'm still pissed over the fact that i didn't get neo sci-fi the day it came out. i think plasma blu is sold out everywhere.
ssad.gif

Taj

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandygrimreaper
ooooh by the way, does anyone remember how much the tendertones costed here? I need to start planning my purchases hehe...
oh yeah i think i forgot to mention that the MA mentioned they would be out around june 22 (not confirmed yet)!
E-Z BABY LOOKS AMAZING. crap it's sold out online already.

i'm still pissed over the fact that i didn't get neo sci-fi the day it came out. i think plasma blu is sold out everywhere.
ssad.gif

tendertones cost $125@, and they are out at the airport. E-Z BABY is just awesome, gives your lips extra extra fullness !

I passed dazzleglass. Too glittery to my taste, though comet blue is beautiful !

I knew neo sci-fi sold out the minute it was out, but stocks are still plenty at the airport and picked up whatever I wanted at the airport too ! Solar Riche is amazingly gorgeous as a blush !