Re: I got a demo interview!

thmbup.gif
Yeah - Congrats!

miss_supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
good luck babe! im so nervous for mine and i havent been set a date lol

I am soooo nervous to because I want to work for MAC sooo bad! You will do GREAT! Look at your video tuts!!!

I just found out, we will not have a full 30 minutes for the demo. We have been told to have our models come with foundation. I am stressing so much. I hope I can think on my feet and do great.

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_supra
I am soooo nervous to because I want to work for MAC sooo bad! You will do GREAT! Look at your video tuts!!!

I just found we will not have a full 30 minutes for the demo. We have been told to have our models come with foundation. I am stressing so much. I hope I can think on my feet and do great.

at least you get to take your own model!! the woman on the phone said they will provide one for me... so i have no idea what they will look like, what colour eyes they have, skin colour etc.
th_dunno.gif

weezee

Good luck! That's great you get to take your own model. You can practice on her. I feel for glam8babe not even knowing what her model looks like. Good luck!

elegant-one

Just remember..this is what you love while you are doing it.
You're so pretty...you'll get it!

miss_supra

Thank you girls!

So tomorrow I plan to have semi-dramatic eyes. Wookwink, cranberry, carbon with #3 lashes.

The rest of the face is how I feel tomorrow.

If all goes well tomorrow I will interview right after and then hired on the spot. The manager I have been working with said I can start in two weeks.

miss_supra

I am sorry..................

I made it! OMG I was so nervous, but my model helped me a lot to calm my nervous. Thank you clslvr6spd!!

I'll do a full description later when I have some time.

Loveleighe

Aww yay. You'll do great. goodluck with the job i know you are soo excited right now

clslvr6spd

I'm sorry I haven't called you, I have a damn test tomorrow. But anyways, I was happy to be there for you!!! I'm so happy that you got it!!!! YAY!
yahoo.gif