MAC Items Being Discontinued (DCd) in 2009 Discussion

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monakhd
Did you guys notice the dc's are a pattern of bright colors and mattes? Bummer. The TOD is also on the blue peep and frost lite fluidlines.

these have been looooooong gone (over a year now) at my counter.

suzie_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monakhd
So, unless my eyes are playing tricks on me.. it looks like strada blush is also has a TOD (my contour shade!!
ssad.gif
)

I heard the Strada pan is moving to PRO, but the pod is discontinued...

cloudsweare

CLARITY! THEY ARE GETTING RID OF CLARITY!

This is my holy grail of blue colors!

What the EFF are they thinking. Excuse my language. But, I am so done with MAC. I hate nudes. I hate neutrals. I am so pissed!

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
I think some of these products will be coming in a collection near and dear to you and renamed, especially the pro colors.

They discontinue the good off the beaten path colors but repromote the same colors: shadowy lady, tempting and satin taupe. I really am convinced that someone at corporate thinks these are the best e/s that they make.

Don't forget Deep Truth, Vanilla, Black Tied, and Beautymarked. They promote those like nobody's business too.

GlamQueen21

I wanted Clarity for so long! I hope I do get it before it gets discontinued. Also, they are getting rid of Graphology and Flourishing e/s too for those who love those eyeshadows. Also, they are getting rid of Delish l/s.

VintageAqua

Adding to the bad news...

Girl friendly paint pot (I've been wanting this! ugh)
Shade fludiline
Antiquity liner
#272 brush
Cushy White and Plus Luxe plushglasses
Quartz and BBQ lipliner
Basically ALL of the Cremestick liners! I love these!

Guess I'll be stocking up on strada...

cloudsweare

Going to have to get Shade and Girl Friendly. Also a back up or two of Clarity.

Seriously though. MAC is turning me off.

Zantedge

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but these have the TOD:

Rock Out, Voile, Missy, Grenadine, Think Tan, Gaily, Mousse and Ultra Elegant Slimshines
#37 and #38 lashes
Rocker, Abstract and Gee Whiz Nail Lacquers
311 Lip Brush
Charcoal Brown Pro Lash mascara
Classic Cream and Greenplay Liquidlast Liners (also Pop Iris and Dress Khaki but I think we knew about those already)
Little VI Lustreglass
Cremestick Liners in: Plum Royale, Gingerroot, Naked Rose, Cranapple, Honey B, Creme Sherry, Caramellow, Raw Refined, Plum Soft and Sweet Brown

I am really quite pissed at MAC right now to say the least.

Ruby_Woo

Wtf?? Cream liners are the best. omg
ssad.gif

I hope maybe they're working on the design of the pencil, because as awesome as they are, some have broken on me w/ no pressure, the bottom has come off and some dont twist. Random ones, but I still hope that maybe they're just working the design.

hawaii02

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I wanted Clarity for so long! I hope I do get it before it gets discontinued. Also, they are getting rid of Graphology and Flourishing e/s too for those who love those eyeshadows. Also, they are getting rid of Delish l/s.

But Graphology is on my list
ssad.gif
Damm!

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantedge
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but these have the TOD:

Cremestick Liners in: Plum Royale, Gingerroot, Naked Rose, Cranapple, Honey B, Creme Sherry, Caramellow, Raw Refined, Plum Soft and Sweet Brown

Whaaaaat??!!
cry.gif
I esp can't believe Honey B and Gingerroot. I sure hope they come out with some other lighter/nudey lipliners.

panda0410

What about the pigments? I can see White and Golden Olive in the Dcd piggie line up as well... I had heard about White a few months back but why the hell would they Dc Golden Olive???
shrugs.gif

syrene78

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
What about the pigments? I can see White and Golden Olive in the Dcd piggie line up as well... I had heard about White a few months back but why the hell would they Dc Golden Olive???
shrugs.gif

Where do you see the ToD for White and Golden Olive?
I don't see the triangle on the Pro website but Golden Olive isn't listed at all on the Canada website right now.
th_confused_new.gif

I am so confused by all of these changes!
And why does the 272 has to go?
Are they having such money/economy problems to reduce the line?
Is MAC PRO going to disappear?
cry.gif