MAC Items Being Discontinued in 2014

User38

I think pemily meant discontinuation, not discount.
th_rolleye0014.gif
oy

Prettypackages

yes, the cream is a bit thicker imo..

yes they have done so -- I recall a big one in 2009 after the market crash. it was a shark fest
I remember that too I was just starting to get back into MAC and missed it. The next year I was waiting for them to do it again...

Prettypackages

I just snagged two VE's from my local Nordstrom. I love it b/c it also acts as a primer. I really notice it when I'm not using it.

bluelitzer

Man, Kelly and Deep Damson were gone quick. LOL I was thinking about picking it up but I still have Palace Pedigreed from Indulge which is close enough for me. Kelly on the other hand I've always skipped over for other greens. I prefer deep and darker greens like Bottle Green and Humid instead of grassy light greens.

MACdontCRACK

I don't know if anyone has already mentioned this but the MSF Natural in Deep Dark has been taken off the site and can only found in local stores. They have discontinued this color. A rep over the phone said that they were going to discontinue them all. However, only DD is no longer listed online. And the reps have a very bad reputation for giving out false information lol. But just a heads up to keep your eyes out on.

valentine580

It's no longer there, but the Green Gel cleanser was listed in the Goodbyes list for a while. Also, Kid ES was listed for a while, too.

JaeisFancy

The Face and Body in N9 is in the Goodbyes. The big bottle.
Does anyone know if they still sell the large bottle of Face & Body in MAC stores or are they only sold online? I ask because the last few times I've went, I've only seen the smaller size bottles.

RayannaBanana

Ok, so what are they replacing the MSFN with if they have discontinued them? I'm running low on Light and now I have no idea what to get. Ugh.

valentine580

strobe liquid is different to strobe cream?
Yes ma'am, the liquid and cream are completely different. The liquid does not offer the same antioxidants and nutrients that the cream does. It's used more for the effect, not what it can do for the skin; while the cream actually repairs cell structure causing new cell growth along with illuminating the skin.

Yazmin

From what I've been told, the MSFNs are being reformulated. We'll just have to wait and see what's going to happen.