MAC - Love Lace Discussion

MzzRach

That Sense of Style kohl power is HOT!! I am digging that, Icescape l/g and Love Lace shadow. Gorgeous.

coachkitten

Eye Shadows and the new kohl power please!!
smiles.gif

elle25

Love lace is so pretty, I'll definitely be getting the e/s. Thanks for the swatches!

AudreyNicole

Erin, I love you for posting swatches.
winkiss.gif

The after Christmas collection always gets me, and this one is no exception. I will be saving for all of the eyeshadows, both l/g and l/s and the blue kohl power. This collection is right up my alley
smiles.gif

caramel_geek

OMG
th_drool.gif
I need those eyeshadows
I was going to skip them...until i saw the swatches.
th_drool.gif
I am definitely getting Hypnotizing, Love Lace and suave intentions.
heart.gif

GlamQueen21

The eyeshadow swatches are gorgeous!!!! I love the Sense of Style Eye Khol!! It reminds me of Black Russian Pearlglide!! Thanks for the swatches Erin!!!!

MAC_Fafinette14

Sense of Style, Love Lace, Suave Intentions, and Icescape all are on my wishlist. Though it might narrow down in person.

Susanne

Time to make my lists!
mac_wishlist.gif

e/s Love Lace
e/s Suave Intentions
e/s Hypnotizing
l/g Icescape
l/g Utterly Discrete
n/p Light Affair

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
wow, the eyeshadows are as great as I thought. Love Lace and Suave Intentions for me

iagree.gif

Along with the blue kohl. I feel like I should get Tone Grey quad now, to go with these. Would be perfect together for winter e/s.

SmokeSignal16

Yep just 2 shadows (Love Lace, Suave Intentions), maybe a gloss (Utterly Discrete), a lippie (Intricate) and the Sense of Style liner!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Erin, I love you for posting swatches.
winkiss.gif

The after Christmas collection always gets me, and this one is no exception. I will be saving for all of the eyeshadows, both l/g and l/s and the blue kohl power. This collection is right up my alley
smiles.gif

i knew it was when i saw the blues!
th_wink3.gif

Rinstar

I think I'll probably get the kohl power, it looks gorgeous. But other than that I think this will be a pass. The e/s are so pretty, but those colors looks so crappy on me.

Latest posts