MAC - Love Lace Discussion

kabuki_KILLER

Definitely going to check out the icescape lipglass and pincurl eyeshadow. I almost kicked myself for not getting them the first time around.
nope.gif

Kayraphat

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
IMG_0553-1.jpg

IMG_0557-1.jpg

drools.gif
sense of style kohl power
drools.gif

IMG_0556-1.jpg

Icescape l/g, all kohl powders, and maybe Love Lace e/s!!!
greengrin.gif
Lovely swatches, thanks!

Camnagem

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapnap
Sense of style
smiles.gif
)))))))))00 hope its waterline safe!! plsplsplsplsplspsl!

I'm pretty sure it is! I remember reading a post from the lovely Erin saying that anything with "Kohl" in the name is waterline safe.
heart.gif

(Please don't kick me if I got that wrong Erin!)

shontay07108

Oh my goodness! I want ALL of those items that are swatched! Utterly Discreet, Love Lace and Sense of Style are to die for!!!
drools.gif

PinkBasset

Sense of Style!!
th_drool.gif
Love Lace!!
th_worship.gif
Those two are must haves for me. Hypnotizing also looks very interesting and pretty.

Suave Intentions looks lovely, but I have hard time pulling off true light blue colour, I always look too 80's. Maybe I should try again to pair one with browns and use only a little bit of the light blue, on inner corners for example. Hmm...
sneaky.gif

sapnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
I'm pretty sure it is! I remember reading a post from the lovely Erin saying that anything with "Kohl" in the name is waterline safe.
heart.gif

(Please don't kick me if I got that wrong Erin!)

thanks! just wondering cos it looked like it had glitter in the swatches....

iheartmakeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Kohl powder maybe...But I am hoping to try to skip these

me too Tish, I'm trying to be strong!

Actually the only one I'm maybe interested in is hypnotize, but it's not screaming out to me as a must have.

MzFit

It is like MAC knows my achilles heel is taupe the lipstick and the nail polish sounds like nice neturals.

My list befroe swatching in person is:
Intricate - Frosted cool icy taupe (F)
Hypnotizing - Frosted grey mauve (F)(LE)
Love lace - Frosted mid-tone grey-ish blue (VP)(LE)
Suave intentions - Light frosted silver blue (VP)(LE)
Light Affair - Creamy pale grey taupe (C)(LE)

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapnap
thanks! just wondering cos it looked like it had glitter in the swatches....

its not actual glitter, like with the softsparkle liners. these have carbon black pigment with a coloured duochrome.

our update books actually recommend them for the waterline.

oh, and just a little factiod for ya'll: its the castor seed oil that makes it smudgey smeary.

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
its not actual glitter, like with the softsparkle liners. these have carbon black pigment with a coloured duochrome.

oh, and just a little factiod for ya'll: its the castor seed oil that makes it smudgey smeary.

drools.gif

GunpowderPixi

I would love to see some lace design around the little eyeshadow pots,or something,but probably not....the colors are still very pretty!!!

LMD84

love lace and suave intentions please! they look sooooo pretty! perfect for winter! and an icescape gloss as well please!
smiles.gif

sapnap

Quote:

Aweesome
smiles.gif
thanks for confirming! castor oil is good for the eyes
smiles.gif
so i'll use over , inside and under my eyes without a worry:p

nikki

I really like this collection. These kinds of colors suck me in everytime. I guess I just don't like warm colors.

AudreyNicole

The kohl power liners smudge like mad on me. Serious raccoon eyes within an hour... BUT, I find that if I wear them OVER blacktrack fluidline on my upper lash line, and waterline, they wear perfectly. I have the emerald green one from the McQueen collection, and for those that have never seen these before, the duochrome is definately obvious. Can't wait for a blue one!
th_drool.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
The kohl power liners smudge like mad on me. Serious raccoon eyes within an hour... BUT, I find that if I wear them OVER blacktrack fluidline on my upper lash line, and waterline, they wear perfectly. I have the emerald green one from the McQueen collection, and for those that have never seen these before, the duochrome is definately obvious. Can't wait for a blue one!
th_drool.gif

i can't wait to try it out!