MAC - Love Lace Discussion

omgitzstephanie

Just to let you guys know, Icescape and Snowscene lipglass are still up on the Canadian MAC website!
smiles.gif

Babylard

^ for people who feel washed out with cool toned eyes, pair it with a light peach or apricot lip, rather than a nude beige or pink beige. i know it goes against the rules as peachy tones are warm, but it often works for me.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitzstephanie
Just to let you guys know, Icescape and Snowscene lipglass are still up on the Canadian MAC website!
smiles.gif

I love Snowscene!!
love.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I love Snowscene!!
love.gif

me too! such a pretty pinky sparkle! i wear it over lip stains rather than over lipsticks.
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
Now that I've seen the holiday collection, except for the mini-glosses and pigments sets, I'm getting excited for this collection. I want Icescape, I need it. The e/s, Hypnotizing, Love Lace and Suave Intentions look perfect for winter. If I don't have anything dupable for these in my stash, I'll have excuses to buy these.
th_wink3.gif

I agree about Hyponotizing, Love Lace and Suave Intentions eyeshadows being perfect for the winter, especially at night!

Shadowy Lady

why isn't this collection getting the same love as Warm and Cozy? I like this one so much more....oh well, more Love Lace for me
greengrin.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
why isn't this collection getting the same love as Warm and Cozy? I like this one so much more....oh well, more Love Lace for me
greengrin.gif

i like the glosses in this collection but warm and cozy has msf's!!

Shadowy Lady

but Love Lace has cool eyeshadows...warm and cozy eyeshadows are all brown
ssad.gif
and also the lipsticks are all either coral (doesn't look good on me) or nude (have too many)....

I declare Love Lace the winner of Boxing Day collections
greengrin.gif

Susanne

Quote:
but Love Lace has cool eyeshadows...warm and cozy eyeshadows are all brown
ssad.gif
and also the lipsticks are all either coral (doesn't look good on me) or nude (have too many)....

I declare Love Lace the winner of Boxing Day collections
greengrin.gif

Yes! I love the cool e/s from Love Lace and the l/g.

From Warm & Cozy I also love the l/s, and the MSF and n/p.
smiles.gif

Hypathya

I'll try to remember how much i'm loving this collection when I'll go get my M,M,& M goodies...

So far, i want to make mine:

e/s: hypnotizing, love lace & suave intentions.

kohl power: sense of style
th_DANCE.gif

Sophia84

Quote:
greengrin.gif

I think Warm and Cozy gets so much love from warm skintoned girls, we don't get often warm toned collections besides the summer one.

nursie

cool toned is a no go for me. and something has to be skipped, so for me it's this....until i pick over it in the cco. look for me to bump the thread around june 2010
smiles.gif

jungleland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
I think Warm and Cozy gets so much love from warm skintoned girls, we don't get often warm toned collections besides the summer one.

I agree
yes.gif

For this collection I'm interested in Love Lace eyesahdow and the nail polish.
And I always check lippies and lipglosses!

malaliath

mac_wishlist.gif

*Icescape l/g (I wanted it when it came out with Chill, but for some reason...post-Christmas bills, maybe? I can't remember) I didn't get it.
*Suave Intentions e/s
*Sense of Style Kohl Power
*Feline Kohl Power (if I don't get one before then)

That's it for me but combined with Warm & Cozy ... that will be plenty!

MsHielo

Loving this collection so far - crossing my fingers that Santa brings me some MAC gift cards so I can pick up:

Icescape l/g
Love Lace e/s
Suave Intentions e/s
Sense of Style Kohl Power
Raven Kohl Power

...on the fence about picking up another Feline (I grabbed two with Dsquared), especially since they seem to repromote it often enough!

Swirlgirl

I love the cooler colors too, but this collection has more re-promoted items or permanent items than Warm & Cozy...I think that's why there's not as much chatter in this thread.

So far my list:
Lipstick: Intricate - Frosted cool icy taupe - - if it's not too brown
Lipglass: Utterly Discrete - Sheer frsoted cool icy mauve (Frost)

Eye Shadow: (I plan to make my own quad)
* Pincurl - Dusty white (Frost)
* Hypnotizing - Frosted grey mauve (Frost)
* Love Lace - Frosted mid-tone grey-ish blue (Veluxe Pearl)
* Suave intentions - Light frosted silver blue (Veluxe Pearl)

Kohl Power Eye Pencils: Sense of Style - Blackened deep marine blue

I may end up skipping the Kohl Power pencil...they tend to smear like crazy on me, but this sounds really pretty.