MAC MAC Is Beauty Collection (March 30 / April 2, 2015)

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Of course 8 out of 12 lipsticks are lustres...
girlhaha.gif
I can't wait to find for the color story!

Rinstar

12 lipsticks (1 matte, 8 lustre, 3 amplified) 4 cremesheen glass 4 eyeshadows 2 eye kohls 16 PLW fluidlines (new label, not a new formula) Penultimate liner Chromagraphic pencil 2 BPs at least 2 nail lacquers I believe 2 brushes More info to come...
Ahhhhh fluidlines and Cremesheen glass!! *flails*
Will lilac do?
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!! Are you serious!!!???

Marsha Pomells

12 lipsticks (1 matte, 8 lustre, 3 amplified) 4 cremesheen glass 4 eyeshadows 2 eye kohls 16 PLW fluidlines (new label, not a new formula) Penultimate liner Chromagraphic pencil 2 BPs at least 2 nail lacquers I believe 2 brushes More info to come...
Thanks for posting, why can't me and lustre lipsticks get along

thefbomb

12 Lipsticks and 16 Fluidlines. HOLY CRAP I've never tried Lustres but they don't seem as loved as other formulas. Here's hopigs the matte and amplifieds are nice! (Well something I'd like) can't wait to see the fluidlines or at least hear the colour story for this collection!
Will lilac do?
Awesome!

beauteblogueur

So it looks like fluidlines will be the thing that drains my bank balance this year. Lilac? Hell yes!

Thank goodness most of the lipsticks are lustres, unless there's an interesting purple I can probably skip.

erine1881

So it looks like fluidlines will be the thing that drains my bank balance this year. Lilac? Hell yes! Thank goodness most of the lipsticks are lustres, unless there's an interesting purple I can probably skip.
I never said there was a lilac fluidline.

Latest posts