MAC MAC Is Beauty Collection (March 30 / April 2, 2015)

lyseD

Just looked it up and I need Siahi too. Probably the three new eye shadows as well. I better cut back on my lattes.

Rinstar

Found this: new & perm: lowlights-deep deep brown Repromoted-blacktrack, macroviolet, waveline, blitz & glitz New, limited edition; looking good-sparkling burgundy Repromote, limited edition- copperthorn, our secret, ivy fresh, blue peep, siahi Repromote, permanent- deliciously rich, shade, midnight snack, brassy, silverstroke,
I am happy about Blue Peep! I have wanted that for ages! Also glad about Siahi, I skipped it the first time around and regretted it.
Yogurt Preening-pale mint green shimmer (S) Wow Factor-medium lilac (S) Bouffant-pale peach shimmer (VP)
Mint and lilac!!

honey on boost

More info to come...
thud.gif
subscribed

Vandekamp

I hate lustre lipsticks for a start, simple skip there. The fluidlines are going to be an issue, as I'll be googling the repromotes and saying to myself 'you don't need it' at the same time. I've done so well in skipping Lightness of Being, Toledo, Viva Miley... I think I'm waiting for something to catch my eye, hence 3 items or less from each collection
Yay.
th_thstars.gif

I skipped all of those collections too. I do plan on getting most of the lip liners when the new collection comes out. I have my eyes on Heroine and Ruby Woo and a few others that I can't think of the name right now. lol