MAC MAC Is Beauty Collection (March 30 / April 2, 2015)

MACgirl

Found this: new & perm: lowlights-deep deep brown Repromoted-blacktrack, macroviolet, waveline, blitz & glitz New, limited edition; looking good-sparkling burgundy Repromote, limited edition- copperthorn, our secret, ivy fresh, blue peep, siahi Repromote, permanent- deliciously rich, shade, midnight snack, brassy, silverstroke,

Dolly Snow

Repromote, permanent- deliciously rich, shade, midnight snack, brassy, silverstroke,
eyelove.gif

Miss Dynamite

Repromote, permanent- deliciously rich, shade, midnight snack, brassy, silverstroke,
I don't think there has ever been a Fluidline called Ivy Fresh, I can't find any info on google. I only want Blue Peep and Siahi, I'm quite disappointed by these, wish they would make at least some kind of purple besides Macroviolet, bring back Iris Eyes or Haunting at least.

MACgirl

Ivy fresh could be a typo for ivy fluid line from Mickey contracted a few years back, since siahi is also repromoted in this. I agree, so many other fluid lines could've bern repromoted or new colors.

thefbomb

Found this: new & perm: lowlights-deep deep brown Repromoted-blacktrack, macroviolet, waveline, blitz & glitz New, limited edition; looking good-sparkling burgundy Repromote, limited edition- copperthorn, our secret, ivy fresh, blue peep, siahi Repromote, permanent- deliciously rich, shade, midnight snack, brassy, silverstroke,
I wear brown eyeliner basically everyday so I think I'll need low lights Looking good- want it (and guessing it's the one in that photo) Others I want: Our Secret (maybe, passed the first time not sure why), Blue Peep (this was one of my first MAC products I liked it but I passed it on to my sister who it suited more because I started wearing more everyday colours but I think I need to get it again, one for myself and one for my sis if she wants it, I've actually been thinking about it lately, it's pretty!), siahi (maybe, googled it and it looks nice) In other words, goodbye money! Hey, it's my bday month if I don't treat myself who will

beauteblogueur

Thanks! Definitely getting Looking Good, Siahi, Blue Peep, Shade and Silverstroke. If the ivy one is Ivy from 2010 it's on the list too, if it's Black Ivy from Moody Blooms I'll probably back it up.

thefbomb

Thanks! Definitely getting Looking Good, Siahi, Blue Peep, Shade and probably Silverstroke. If the ivy one is Ivy from 2010 it's on the list too, if it's Black Ivy from Moody Blooms I'll probably back it up.
I have my black Ivy and I've only tried it and never wore it out, I need to give it some love for sure All this Fluidline talk is making me think I should use mine more often (using liquid RN)

CabaretKitten

Cremesheen Glass- On the Scene LE Fashion Scoop Star Quality LE Japanese Spring LE
If anyone's interested..... Star Quality is actually available on the MAC site right now, for some reason, along with all the other A Fantasy of Flowers Cremesheen Glass shades. I stumbled across Galaxy Rose in the Goodbye section a couple weeks ago and I'd thought it was LE and long gone, so I snapped it up thinking "we'll see what they send." But that's what showed up, and it's gorgeous. I already had Star Quality, which is also beautiful. Pagoda is perm, but the rest are under the Limited Edition tab and listed in stock as of right now. No idea why, but if you missed out now's your chance. :)
Nectarsweet, Flare for Fantasy, Pagoda, Playful Petal, Star Quality, Galaxy Rose Picture credit to Karen's A Fantasy of Flowers post

stirfryedshana

Guess I can skip all the CGs at least! I already have Star Quality and the others don't really appeal. Super excited about all those lipsticks though!

Vandekamp

Tonight/this morning has just been makeup overload. I'm going to sleep and think about how I am going to deal with my low buy. Thanks for posting Dolly
Marsha, we can do this. Let's be strong. We don't need this. I am 100% that you have something very similar if not identical in your MU bag. Just say, next collection Mac!

Vandekamp

If anyone's interested..... Star Quality is actually available on the MAC site right now, for some reason, along with all the other A Fantasy of Flowers Cremesheen Glass shades. I stumbled across Galaxy Rose in the Goodbye section a couple weeks ago and I'd thought it was LE and long gone, so I snapped it up thinking "we'll see what they send." But that's what showed up, and it's gorgeous. I already had Star Quality, which is also beautiful. Pagoda is perm, but the rest are under the Limited Edition tab and listed in stock as of right now. No idea why, but if you missed out now's your chance. :)
Nectarsweet, Flare for Fantasy, Pagoda, Playful Petal, Star Quality, Galaxy Rose Picture credit to Karen's A Fantasy of Flowers post
Thanks for sharing. That's interesting that it is online now.

Marsha Pomells

I can skip the majority of the fluidlines, as I own:- Copperthorne Silverstroke Brassy The perm ones I'm not fussed about, as I could pick them up whenever.
Marsha, we can do this. Let's be strong. We don't need this. I am 100% that you have something very similar if not identical in your MU bag. Just say, next collection Mac!
I hate lustre lipsticks for a start, simple skip there. The fluidlines are going to be an issue, as I'll be googling the repromotes and saying to myself 'you don't need it' at the same time. I've done so well in skipping Lightness of Being, Toledo, Viva Miley... I think I'm waiting for something to catch my eye, hence 3 items or less from each collection

erine1881

Yogurt Preening-pale mint green shimmer (S) Wow Factor-medium lilac (S) Bouffant-pale peach shimmer (VP)