MAC Macnificent Me! Collection (Sep 21 / Oct 1, 2015)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Perfectly described. I also feel like they're not as drying.
iagree.gif

VelvetLips

Wow those Mattenes look stunning! Own the look is a definite YES for me! But the others are also very tempting...

Miss Dynamite

I wonder what is on the first page since both pages say continued

So far, I want
Power My Spirit Mattene
Own The Loot Mattene
Strutting Fabulous Mattene
Personal Pick Mattene
Stroke My Ego Paint Pot
Imaginary Paint Pot
Nice Composure Paint Pot
Fashion Revival Lipstick
Diva Antics Lipstick
Cheer Me On Eyeshadow
Well Behaved Eyeshadow
Everyone's Darling Eyeshadow
A Little Lusty Powder Blush

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I wonder what is on the first page since both pages say continued

So far, I want
Power My Spirit Mattene
Own The Loot Mattene
Strutting Fabulous Mattene
Personal Pick Mattene
Stroke My Ego Paint Pot
Imaginary Paint Pot
Nice Composure Paint Pot
Fashion Revival Lipstick
Diva Antics Lipstick
Cheer Me On Eyeshadow
Well Behaved Eyeshadow
Everyone's Darling Eyeshadow
A Little Lusty Powder Blush
I was wondering if there is more, too. Because it says Displayer #1 and #3, but no #2. Maybe @KMQE716 can tell us more.
smiles.gif

jennyap

I was wondering if there is more, too. Because it says Displayer #1 and #3, but no #2. Maybe @KMQE716  can tell us more. :)
If you look closely, it says Displayer 2 under the watermark above the mattenes. It's actually the beginning of Displayer 1 that we seem to be missing? The mattenes are gorgeous! The lavender is probably not for me, but the other three... I think Power My Spirit could be a deep shade that I'll actually wear, even though I don't normally do vampy. The pink and purple are pretty much givens. Love the sound of the grey pp too.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
The mattenes are gorgeous! The lavender is probably not for me, but the other three... I think Power My Spirit could be a deep shade that I'll actually wear, even though I don't normally do vampy. The pink and purple are pretty much givens. Love the sound of the grey pp too.
Oops, should have put my glasses on.
lol.gif

Corally

Thanks for the info KMQE716! I already have Fashion Revival so I'm interested in: My Inner Femme l/s (amplified) Self Aware l/s (amplified) Diva Antics l/s (amplified) Own The Look l/s (mattene) Burnt Pepper blush (matte) A Little Lusty blush (satin) It looks great so far!

iShadow

Code:
Whatever's on the first page is $20 USD... I don't see any glosses on the other two pages, Cremesheens, PLW and Dazzle are $20. Plush are too, but I'd be surprised if they were featured. They haven't been launched in a collection since Vera. :crybaby: Anyway, especially because lips are continued on the next page, my money is on Cremesheens. It would be weird to start the list with glosses though, usually it's lipsticks or eyeshadows. But who knows! I'm so excited for the Mattene launch, I can't decide whether or not I like that they're LE. Because they're LE, it makes it that much more exciting when they come back out... But it sucks not having them available at the same time. I'm SO pumped for the new Paint Pot shades! Even though I'm really dying for something like Moss Scape and Artifact, it's good to know that they haven't forgotten about mixing up the shades.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
It would be weird to start the list with glosses though, usually it's lipsticks or eyeshadows. But who knows! I'm so excited for the Mattene launch, I can't decide whether or not I like that they're LE. Because they're LE, it makes it that much more exciting when they come back out... But it sucks not having them available at the same time.
Maybe it's the liquid Retromatte lipsticks / glosses? Also, there are those cake eyeliner things that were supposed to launch in fall.

jravae

Aw crap, I just bought Fashion Revival in the CB a couple months ago-definitely could've waited. This collection looks so exciting though and whatever the hell a mattene is I'm on board bc those swatches are gorgeous!

shellygrrl

Staff member
The grey paint pot sounds interesting. And if the mattenes wear more like a satin lipstick than a matte....hrm...

highheels

Didn't we see a pic of a grayish mattene a long time ago, but there was some confusion about whether it was actually a mattene or not? Wish I could remember which thread it was posted in (presumably one of the early buzz threads?). Thanks for the info [@]KMQE716[/@]!!

Miss Dynamite

Didn't we see a pic of a grayish mattene a long time ago, but there was some confusion about whether it was actually a mattene or not? Wish I could remember which thread it was posted in (presumably one of the early buzz threads?). Thanks for the info @KMQE716!!
I'm pretty sure that was actually Power My Spirit, in the swatch, it looks quite grayish with a hint of purple.

ginestra213

3 of the Mattenes, Fashion Revival, and possibly a few paint pots! Quite excited, as I haven't bought much of anything from MAC's LE collections this year.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
If you look closely, it says Displayer 2 under the watermark above the mattenes. It's actually the beginning of Displayer 1 that we seem to be missing?

It's missing the new palette of Eyes x 9. It has neutral shades.

Latest posts