MAC Middle Eastern Lipsticks Shade Extension Discussion (Fall 2012)

ahellokittybaby

Anyone have Tabla or Double Shot that wouldn't mind doing some swatches and maybe showing it on their lips? I like to see it on multiple skintones before I try and order it.

shontay07108

Wow, you look great Kimbunney! With my luck it wouldn't look that way on me. I'm debating on whether I should go to NYC tomorrow and buy these things or just wait and order them sometime next week.

kimbunney

Thanks girl! I really like it. If you go test it out also if you do decide to go can you pretty please do a swatch of Tabla!
Wow, you look great Kimbunney! With my luck it wouldn't look that way on me. I'm debating on whether I should go to NYC tomorrow and buy these things or just wait and order them sometime next week.

shontay07108

I'm pretty sure if I go I'll end up bringing Tabla home! That one has been number one on my list since I heard of these new shades. I can't try on lip products in store. It kinda freaks me out even with all the precautions or whatever. I have a ritual that I do before trying on a lip product and it's necessary for my dry lips. You know, I'll just go tomorrow and buy both and maybe even Yash if I'm in a good mood and I'll post. :lol:

liba

I like using Pink Treat with Mehr. It gives my lips an extra oomph!
Dervish is what I use....Pink Treat seems really nice, though. I've honestly never used any of the cremestick liners.

Oh also Kimbunney - Double Shot looks GORGEOUS on you!!

shontay07108

Ok, I got Double Shot, Tabla and Yash today. Yash was totally unnecessary, but whatever. DS is MLBB and I love it. My favorite is Tabla. I knew it would be. It's like a reddish brown. So, so pretty. The MUA trying to help me had no idea what I was talking about. Another MUA chimed in to let her know what was up. They didn't even have testers. No matter, I knew what I wanted. So, anyway... Top to bottom, no flash: Tabla, Double Shot, Yash
Same order, no flash
Me wearing Tabla :love:
Coseup

Audrey C

I wish I'd tried Yash; I assumed it would be too pale but perhaps it's no more so that Kinda Sexy. I'll have to take a better look next time.

kimbunney

Thanks soooo much Shontay!! Tabla is darker than what I expected it to be! Still wondering if I can pull it off, I have a feeling its going to be wonderful for fall because it looks amazing on you! Whenever MM launches I'll decide if I want to put it in my cart then I don't think it will be sold out by then. I'm glad you like Double Shot as well!

Also thank you ladies for all the nice compliments.

shontay07108

I think you can definitely wear Tabla. The little hint of red in it keeps you from looking drab. You're right, it will be a great fall color.

Latest posts