MAC Mineralize (Lip And Cheek) Collection (July 31, 2014)

BrknFlwr85

New Romance looks really lovely, so I might order it soon. I'm still not fond of the new packaging, but I can deal if it will hold up better over time.

Monsy

These have beautiful silky texture. The best MB I have ever tried. I know @elegant-one got Just the wisp and she hated it. It is very light cool toned pink. When blended it looks more like silver white with a pink sheen. Even on the lightest skin I think this will be more of a highlighter.

New romance is absolute must have! Beautiful peach!

Btw my hand is NC20

elegant-one

These have beautiful silky texture. The best MB I have ever tried. I know @elegant-one got Just the wisp and she hated it. It is very light cool toned pink. When blended it looks more like silver white with a pink sheen. Even on the lightest skin I think this will be more of a highlighter.

New romance is absolute must have! Beautiful peach!

Btw my hand is NC20
New Romance looks really pretty. Does it have the same high reflective sheen as JAWisp?

Monsy

Elegant definitely less. It is not so metallic. It is really beautiful peach color. It is not as glittery/shimmery like Petal power.

MUAddict

just a wisp and new romance
These have beautiful silky texture. The best MB I have ever tried. I know @elegant-one  got Just the wisp and she hated it. It is very light cool toned pink. When blended it looks more like silver white with a pink sheen. Even on the lightest skin I think this will be more of a highlighter.  New romance is absolute must have! Beautiful peach!  Btw my hand is NC20
Gorgeous! :eyelove:

NaomiH

Question about these, I was at my CCO earlier and they had azalea in the afternoon and when hand swatches it looked so shimmery and glittery I decided against it. Are these as shimmery as they appear in swatches? I had very oily skin and do not need anymore help looking shiny. Lol. Do these buff out to a nice sheen and glow? Or do they stay shimmery?

CrimsonQuill157

I think I'm the only one who looks the new packaging.
ssad.gif
I like it, I just hate that it will not match my two MSFs. But that's just the OCD in me.

hopefulheart

Question about these, I was at my CCO earlier and they had azalea in the afternoon and when hand swatches it looked so shimmery and glittery I decided against it. Are these as shimmery as they appear in swatches? I had very oily skin and do not need anymore help looking shiny. Lol. Do these buff out to a nice sheen and glow? Or do they stay shimmery?
I have both Azalea in the Afternoon and Petal Power (my only Mineralize blushes). I don't find them too shimmery or glitter (and I don't like that as a blush!). Just a really nice glow on me!

Latest posts