Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
really looking forward to this collection
smiles.gif

I am too!
th_DANCE.gif

spectrolite

This collection looks so lovely and soft. Combined with MAC's new mineral foundation collection it will be amazing
smiles.gif

newagetomatoz

I thought that I was really pumped for Heatherette and Fafi, but I think I am more in love with this collection. Probably because I love either a neutral lip to counteract my usual over the top eye or the exact opposite. And probably because most of my collection consists of vibrant, bright, and shimmery.

I think once I see actual pics of the lipsticks in 1N, 2N, and 3N I will know for sure that it was meant to be. And Nanogold and Demi-Blanc seem right up my alley. This collection's timing could not have been more perfect. ::Sigh:: There goes all my Christmas money. Thank the powers that be for B2M!!

BlahWah

To be honest, I'm more excited about the paintpots. The promo pics just seem ... well, bland, to me. *hides* I've got Shooting Star and Petticoat, and these new ones don't seem to be much different. I'll check out the lip stuff but I'm not holding my breath. I am for Fafi, tho, that stuff sounds hot!

redambition

i am also all for fafi, but this collection has taken my breath away.

it's so awesome to see a collection full of soft, nude colours. i can't wear brights every day, so this collection is something i am really interested in.

Love Always Ivy

YES i love this collection. i cant wait til this comes out. im glad theyre coming out with a nice natural neutral collection!

kokometro

How can I make it until then? I'm soo excited about the new collections. Will I actually find a HG nude lippie?

Our Freestanding Mac store told me they are not discontinuing the Medium MSF. That's my staple.

Dark_Phoenix

I'm really excited about this collection!!
Woo to more lipsticks, and even more w00t for them appearing to be wearable and not overly funky shades.

bartp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
I wonder why there are two Natural MSF's is this collection. Are they expanding on the perm line?

I'm not sure that the picture includes two Natural MSF's. It's like those two have some texture and veining in them. I could be wrong but I thought the MSF foundations had a smoother texture.

syrene78

Can't wait to know more about these MSFs!!!
Is this new collection permanent???
I don't see any triangles anywhere?

newagetomatoz

I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but I just did a Live Chat and found out the N Color release date!

Olivia: Also, I read in several sources that MAC is coming out with a new collection, the naked N Color collection, do you know its release date?
Amy: If they are backed up it could take closer to 2 weeks.
Amy: Let me check in my notes, Olivia. One moment please.
Olivia: No problem!
Amy: Than you for holding, Olivia. In my notes, it is scheduled for launch January 17th.
Olivia: Really? Thank you so much!
Amy: You are very welcome!

My sister was on before me, so I just kept it going with her name! I am extremely pumped now!! January 17th!!!

I really hope I don't get into trouble for this.....

cinnybuns

eee sooo excited, I first only read the description never did see the promo pic for it but yay more msf!!!

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
I am extremely pumped now!!

I really hope I don't get into trouble for this.....

I am, too!!! Thank you for posting this info.....Jan 17th is just around the corner....

gigglegirl

Hear ya all. Wow Jan 17th--not much time to start budgeting. Well I may have to go light on the originals....AHHH!

lethaldesign

This collection has large potential to be absolutely stunning. I'm not too sure how I feel about the promo image... but I am definitely excited for the lipcolors & paint pots. And of course, more info on the MSFs! I've been going deeper & deeper into "neutral-mode" lately so this collection couldn't have come at a better time.