MAC N Color Collection discussion

darkishstar

I really like how the collection sounds.. there's gold pearl and warm tones, along with cool and neutral colors. When I think of naked or nude colors, I always think of cool skin tones pulling off the nude colors (or what I perceive to be nude colors?). It definitely seems like this collection will please both cool-toned and warm-toned ladies (and guys!) out there.
greengrin.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_emc
There are deffers MSF's in this collection, it's gonna be a big one, and i'm 99.9% sure that none of them are re-promotes. There are natural MSF's and normal MSF's in the collection. There will be 2 primary displayers for this one (the stands that products sit on) so it's going to be one of the bigger collections of the year. But then Fafi... nothing compares to Fafi... it will blow your mind!! You want more paint pots? They are coming your way with this collection!!

And now we come to the part where I say (for the 4,758th time)...I LOVE YOU miss_emc!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittenluvsmac
I know it's just a wonky translation, but this one is too funny
"1N Fair hoary yellow dirt ex pinkish pearl"

Oh yeah--gimme some fair hoary yellow dirt, please!

That made me laugh as well. I read it as: Fair, Whorey Yellow Dirt. Now I am all about experimenting with my makeup and looks, but I am having a hard time digesting that one.

Leilani78

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but I just did a Live Chat and found out the N Color release date!

Olivia: Also, I read in several sources that MAC is coming out with a new collection, the naked N Color collection, do you know its release date?
Amy: If they are backed up it could take closer to 2 weeks.
Amy: Let me check in my notes, Olivia. One moment please.
Olivia: No problem!
Amy: Than you for holding, Olivia. In my notes, it is scheduled for launch January 17th.
Olivia: Really? Thank you so much!
Amy: You are very welcome!

My sister was on before me, so I just kept it going with her name! I am extremely pumped now!! January 17th!!!

I really hope I don't get into trouble for this.....

yay! happy early birthday present to me!

Margarita

I am polish. here is my translation:

LIPSTICK (szminka)
1N Jasny
Bronzey Gold with Red Pearl
2N Kremowy Light Pink
3N Mleczno- Pastelly Pink
4N Pośredni - Creamy Bronze
5N Śliwkowy - Clean Brown

LIPGLASS (pomadka)
1N Kremowo-
White Light Bronze
2N Kremowy - Natural Gold Pink
3N Neutralny - Bronze with Gold & Pink Pearl
4N Jasny - Chocolate Brown with Red Pearl

SMALL EYESHADOW (cień do oczu)
Nanogold
Clean gold beige with pink pearl
Modest Tone Neutral Dirty Light Brown/Bronze
Neutral Pink Przybrudzony pośredni blue-pink
Rich Flesh Neutral Warm Bronze
Remotely Grey Przybrudzony Grey Bronze
Dark Edge Przybrudzony Bronzey Chocolate

That's all I could get without asking my mom!

rouquinne

uh oh... just what i don't need... more brown eyeshadows!

greengrin.gif

i'm going to have to take my palette of brown shadows with me to the store before i shop - and seriously budget for this collection!!!!

yeeeeeee hawwwwwww!!!!!!

greengrin.gif

DominicanBarbie

I am soo excited for this one.I love nudie lips! Now I have to limit myself to only 3 things from the Originals so that I have enough for this collection.please Santa being me loads of Mac giftcards this Christmas! I think I want all the lip glosses and sticks and of course I want to try some Msf's. I can't wait for a official color story

Ladyvirtuous

I hope the pink MSF that I saw is similar to the Northern Lights, if so I will be so HAPPY!!! I really regret not getting the Northern Lights.

HOTasFCUK

Already loving this collection!!! I hate bright colours! I really want to know which MSF's we will be getting!!!

etooz

Okay, no one is as psyched about this as I am! I live for super natural, everyday things. I will be waiting at Macy's on Jan 17th at opening time!

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by etooz
Okay, no one is as psyched about this as I am! I live for super natural, everyday things. I will be waiting at Macy's on Jan 17th at opening time!

I wish! Instead, I will be sitting anxiously infront of my laptop hitting "refresh" six billion times! Probably safer--I could see myself knocking down old women and children who get in my way! Just kidding! But seriously though....

etooz

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
I wish! Instead, I will be sitting anxiously infront of my laptop hitting "refresh" six billion times! Probably safer--I could see myself knocking down old women and children who get in my way! Just kidding! But seriously though....

Hey, where in WNY?
smiles.gif
Come join me in Buffalo!
greengrin.gif

Bernadette

I am totally stoked for this collection. It looks beautiful and I know it will sell like mad at my location.

miss_emc

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Miss_emc I would love to pick your brain of all of the MAC knowledge you know of the upcoming collections!
smiles.gif

Trust me if i could tell you more i would! I just don't want to get in trouble
th_dunno.gif

I'll take some notes tomorrow and post something special for everybody tomorrow night or on the weekend
th_wink3.gif

No harm in creating a bit of excitement eh?

lethaldesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_emc
Trust me if i could tell you more i would! I just don't want to get in trouble
th_dunno.gif

I'll take some notes tomorrow and post something special for everybody tomorrow night or on the weekend
th_wink3.gif

No harm in creating a bit of excitement eh?

Awww, don't be such a tease!!!
th_wink3.gif
tong.gif

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrostars
looks like cookies!
lol.

LOL that's what i thought when i first saw that pic!!!

Looks like we are in for a very wallet-damaging collection!!!