MAC N Color Collection discussion

panther27

Yesterday I was told by the manager at the MAC counter that I go to that the release date for this collection is Jan.10th and that it was pushed up to that date.

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
Okay, being the horribel person that I am, I actually did another Live Chat just to see if this is really true about any MSF coming out. (I know, feel free to form a line to start hitting me) And the respondent said that both natural and non-natural MSFs coming out. I didn't ask about colors, but she said that the release date was either January 7th or 9th.

Plus, if that reoccuring promo pic holds true for this collection, then the MSFs in here are going to be stellar! Let the budgeting begin!

Well if that's the case, thank goodness I asked my MIL for a gift certificate to the mall with my MAC Counter!

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
Okay, being the horribel person that I am, I actually did another Live Chat just to see if this is really true about any MSF coming out. (I know, feel free to form a line to start hitting me) And the respondent said that both natural and non-natural MSFs coming out. I didn't ask about colors, but she said that the release date was either January 7th or 9th.

Plus, if that reoccuring promo pic holds true for this collection, then the MSFs in here are going to be stellar! Let the budgeting begin!

OMG Girl!! You are totally amazing!!! Someone please spill the beans on the colours!!!!

Angelah

Now the launch date for N Collection is January 10th instead of the 9th. Let's hope they don't keep switching it on us.

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinagrzela
OMG Girl!! You are totally amazing!!! Someone please spill the beans on the colours!!!!

LOL! Thank you! But I felt kinda bad doing it so I just was happy with have the MSF rumor confirmed that I didn't want to ask about colors! But if someone else might want to give Specktra an early (or belated) Christmas present...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelah
Now the launch date for N Collection is January 10th instead of the 9th. Let's hope they don't keep switching it on us.

Thank you so much for this! At least now my bank account has one more day to get bulky. Like THAT will happen! But a girl can dream...
smiles.gif

aziajs

It must just be me but the pics of the MSFs don't wow me. They really don't like like much. I would like to see more pics - maybe even real life pics instead of the promo pics.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
It must just be me but the pics of the MSFs don't wow me. They really don't like like much. I would like to see more pics - maybe even real life pics instead of the promo pics.

I share the feeling. I think all of them but the goldish/bronze one are going to be too light, and I don't need another gold/bronze shimmer powder of that depth. I'm sad.

lipshock

I am not sure if anyone has posted this but the MSFs in this collection are as followed:

Mineralized Skinfinish Natural
LIGHT MEDIUM
MEDIUM PLUS
MEDIUM DEEP
MEDIUM
MEDIUM DARK
DARK

Mineralized Skinfinish
WARMED
LIGHT FLUSH

Sorry, lovelies, no pictures ... just names. Hope this helps some of you out there! Especially to those that thought MEDIUM MSF NATURAL was being discontinued. :]

I also saw the face charts for this collection and they are gorgeous! I think I am going to love this collection.
tong.gif

mezzamy

thanks for that!

hmm so the MSFs arent repromotes...interesting....let's hope that the bronzeish one isnt another dupe for Shooting Star (im looking at you, Global Glow!)

im assuming the bronzey one is Warmed and the pink/mauve one is Light Flush?

princess

Good thing there are only 2 coloured MSFs for this collection, or me at least. My wallet can't take a beating, and more money for Fafi I guess.
yahoo.gif

Weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock

Mineralized Skinfinish
WARMED
LIGHT FLUSH

is it just me or are those names really boring?

I hope they get changed...

caroni99

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominicanBarbie
Light flush??!!
How about a Dark flush Mac!

Ha Ha for reals! Especially since Warmed looks like a reincarnated Global Glow or Shooting Star.

Oh well just two MSF's....hit or miss...either way more money for other collections.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroni99
Ha Ha for reals! Especially since Warmed looks like a reincarnated Global Glow or Shooting Star.

Oh well just two MSF's....hit or miss...either way more money for other collections.

I completely agree. I wont have a use for any of the Natural MSF's, Light Flush is too light, and Warmed looks like something we've all seen before. Dejavu much. I'm so disappointed. I mean this collection is called N for Natural, but natural for who? I want a caramel/coco/chocolate friendly collection NOW!

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroni99

That is exactly what I was thinking when I first saw the list! I am really pale, so all the new natural ones are out for me, and if they turn up reall dark on swatches, more money toward other parts of the collection, Fafi, and Heatherette! Either way, I can't wait!

aziajs

Interesting. So the person who posted the pics of a new MSF called "Warmed" from Ebay was right on target.

mezzamy

Quote:
Interesting. So the person who posted the pics of a new MSF called "Warmed" from Ebay was right on target.

certainly seems like it! and if the photo is accurate, it looks slightly darker than Global Glow/Shooting Star and lighter than Metal Rock

so it should be fairly good for women of colour
smiles.gif

warmed.jpg

then youve got Light Flush which seems quite light from that promo picture, so in a a way, there's a MSF for both sides of the spectrum

HOTasFCUK

Quote:

I made a whole thread on this about a month ago! Some seller had it for sale in a lot & i was wondering if this was a working name or a soon to be release! Crap i should've bid on it! I guess i gotta wait now until it comes out!!!

MACgirl

is it just me or does this sound like the day after xmas collection for 07 that couldve been? the colors remind me of danse, lingerie etc., besides it also has msfs like the two before it...hmmm....