MAC N Color Collection discussion

brookeab

I can't WAIT for this one. I am all about natural makeup, so this collection is for me.
smiles.gif
Looks like I have a little time to save!

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Thanks miss_emc for all that you do share! I for one greatly appreciate it!
smiles.gif

Ditto on that! You help make upcoming collections fun and not frustrating!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_emc
Trust me if i could tell you more i would! I just don't want to get in trouble
th_dunno.gif

I'll take some notes tomorrow and post something special for everybody tomorrow night or on the weekend
th_wink3.gif

No harm in creating a bit of excitement eh?

Ohhhh....You are such a MAC tease!
lol.gif

Seriously though, thank you for all of the dish you bring to Specktra. You rock!
winkiss.gif

Angelah

Hey guys -- the launch date for this collection has moved up as well as the launch date for The Originals. This will now be launched on January 9th and The Originals is launching on December 19th. My Trainer sent me an e-mail about the new launch dates but it doesn't include any information as to if the launch date is different for counters and freestanding stores, but if I find anything else out, I'll let you all know :-D

xbrookecorex

The Originals is launching on December 19th

Yessss my friend that is an MA told me this as well, but I was kind of doubting it. Yayyy!

xbrookecorex

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
So, is MAC changing their release dates to Wednesdays?

I think whenever there's a holiday it gets all screwed up, thats what it's seemed like lately, cause it was a different day during Thanksgiving week to. So this one was SUPPOSED to be day after Christmas. I don't know for sure though.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
I really want to hear about the MSF's!!!Cannot wait-so excited

Same here! I am dying to to know more about the MSFs!
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelah
Hey guys -- the launch date for this collection has moved up as well as the launch date for The Originals. This will now be launched on January 9th and The Originals is launching on December 19th. My Trainer sent me an e-mail about the new launch dates but it doesn't include any information as to if the launch date is different for counters and freestanding stores, but if I find anything else out, I'll let you all know :-D

So if the Originals is launching on Wednesday, then it should be up on maccosmetics.com tomorrow, right? I hope so...I love a preview day before I go crazy!! Oh, was Moisturelush moved up too, or is that still set for release on the 26th?

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
So if the Originals is launching on Wednesday, then it should be up on maccosmetics.com tomorrow, right? I hope so...I love a preview day before I go crazy!! Oh, was Moisturelush moved up too, or is that still set for release on the 26th?

Maybe you are right, this is on the site now (but no mor info. or pics.)

ORIGINALS
Originals have a lust for life! From Carol Channing to Bowie, and every glam rocker in between. M·A·C pays tribute to the high flyers in the shades, shadows and looks that stylishly stand the test of time. Originals are now and forever.

inyourbox247

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
I wish! Instead, I will be sitting anxiously infront of my laptop hitting "refresh" six billion times! Probably safer--I could see myself knocking down old women and children who get in my way! Just kidding! But seriously though....

heheh we'll be refreshing together!! I have yet to get an MSF. I bought glissage and lightscapade and couldn't figure out how to use them so I sold em.
ssad.gif
But if I can find a color that will go with my skin tone I'm alllllll over it!

lethaldesign

Found this little tidbit / description regarding the N Collection - in English!

Quote:
N Collection- A portrait in the nude, daring in its stripped-down sensuality with natural and pearlized shades of Mineralize Skinfinish that play up the nakedness of cheeks, lips, eyes. For a glamazon who knows the power of artifice, but has the confidence and allure to strip it all away. N Collection is naked, with coverage – it’ll be our little secret. Custom-created high performance brushes mean that no one need ever know. Seductive, and ripe for a scandal. Source: Perimeter Mall Mall Event Detail Page

I'm excited!!!

tinagrzela

somebody, please tell us if there are gonna be MSF, other than the natural ones!!!!! please!!! I'm dying to know!

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinagrzela
somebody, please tell us if there are gonna be MSF, other than the natural ones!!!!! please!!! I'm dying to know!

Okay, being the horribel person that I am, I actually did another Live Chat just to see if this is really true about any MSF coming out. (I know, feel free to form a line to start hitting me) And the respondent said that both natural and non-natural MSFs coming out. I didn't ask about colors, but she said that the release date was either January 7th or 9th.

Plus, if that reoccuring promo pic holds true for this collection, then the MSFs in here are going to be stellar! Let the budgeting begin!