MAC - Naturally Discussion

martiangurll

After discovering wet application, I am becoming an MES convert. Perhaps I can leave off the lipsticks and focus on MB and MES. A mineral focus it shall be...

katred

Specktra Bestie
I am getting a bit curious about the blushes in this collection. I quite like the texture of the MBs that I have. MES can be nice, but they have a tendency to irritate my eyes which is... irritating. The lipstick descriptions sound a little too warm/ nude for me.

Almus

Mac-Guy, it is called 26th of December or just "the day after Christmas"
amuse.gif

We usually do our present thing on the night of 24th or in January, 6th.

martiangurll

I am getting a bit curious about the blushes in this collection. I quite like the texture of the MBs that I have. MES can be nice, but they have a tendency to irritate my eyes which is... irritating. The lipstick descriptions sound a little too warm/ nude for me.

Agreed l/s sounds too warm and the MES must not be as glittery as the ones from G&I. My eyeballs were irritated yesterday,wonder if it was due to Rare Find MES. Guess I should have applied it wet.

BLushes cannot be too orange or I will have to skip (not that my wallet would mind) Pink MBs--come to mama

Rinstar

This collection is going to be serious for me. By the descriptions, I want all of the MES (I LOVE MES), I need another Redhead, it's my favorite MSF of all time. Plus, I like the sound of a few lipsticks and MBs, so we'll see. I really just love mineralized products!

Edelmc

ROFL.

BTW, isn't this collection coming out in January rather than boxing day? Or maybe I'm getting mixed up.

We call the 26th december St Stephens day. We normally get the post Christmas collections the first week of january

Piarpreet

Daphne is boxing day...but this is jan.... "reyes magos" which is the three wise men....perfect timing....

katred

Specktra Bestie
why is it called boxing day?

I've heard a lot of theories- that it was traditionally the day that well-to-do families put together boxes for the poor, that it was the day that people boxed their gifts to take back home, etc.- but I don't think anyone knows for certain.

Ashleybubbles83

I've heard a lot of theories- that it was traditionally the day that well-to-do families put together boxes for the poor, that it was the day that people boxed their gifts to take back home, etc.- but I don't think anyone knows for certain.

i was going to say some thing along the lines of 'was it the day that people boxed up all their christmas decorations'

wishonastar

When I was little I used to think it was because boxing was on the tv haha!

martiangurll

I just hope I have any $$ left on Boxing Day to buy something from this collection. Santa only leaves coal & switches.