MAC - Naturally Discussion

ladyarwen

I'm hesitant to make any sort of list for myself for this collection. (Except I know I'm getting Redhead MSF.) I'm having a hard time imagining what the lipsticks and lip glosses look like in my head, and the MESes are always hit or miss for me. I definitely need swatches before I make more decisions.

LMD84

I'm hesitant to make any sort of list for myself for this collection. (Except I know I'm getting Redhead MSF.) I'm having a hard time imagining what the lipsticks and lip glosses look like in my head, and the MESes are always hit or miss for me. I definitely need swatches before I make more decisions.
i will need to see swatches of the mes before maiing my mind up. sometimes i know what i want from the description but this time i am not sure. a couple sound really pretty though!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I feel the exact same way. The descriptions are general enough that they could mean a lot of things. I'll need to see swatches on line and in person, I think, before making a final call.

aradhana

i will need to see swatches of the mes before maiing my mind up. sometimes i know what i want from the description but this time i am not sure. a couple sound really pretty though!
with the MES from semiprecious, i was surprised to end up liking three of them enough to buy (smoked ruby, clarity, faux gold), and one i wished i had purchased but acted too late (the gold one) based on the swatches and seeing them in use. based on the descriptions alone, i wasn't that excited about them....

LMD84

exactly - with mes it is so hard to pick from a description alone because you never really know what they are going to look like!

aradhana

for now my interest is definitely piqued as i love mac's neutral collections, but i'm saving my want list for iris apfel! of course i'm sure once i see swatches, everything will be changing....

EmbalmerBabe

Sorry if I missed this is this like last years Warm and Cozy collection sorta? The MES sound nice by the description but i'm still on the fence about them.

PixieDancer

After all the bold colors I purchased during Semi Precious and Fall Colour... I'm happy to check out a great neutrals collection. Also wanting Redhead MSF and probably lots of the MES! I too need swatches though!

Piarpreet

Oh no! Just checked the calendar and it comes out exactly when iris apfel does! :( What's gonna happen with my money!

katred

Specktra Bestie
neutrals have grown on me... mainly because they are quicker to work with than brights and recently i have been sleeping for a little longer so have less time to do my face :)
My first taste of Inglot - todays specktra blog post

Same thing happened with me. For years, if I wore makeup, I figured I'd at least make it noticeable/ bright, but I've gotten more into neutral looks as a change. Funny thing with me is that I find I end up spending more time getting neutrals just right. My fallback quick look is still a simple eye and bold lip...

gracie90

Quote: Originally Posted by HerGreyness
I live by neutrals too.. and this collex will be the love of any neutral lover.

I can't wait! I am not allowed to wear bright makeup for uni, and I'd rather spend my money on neutral things that I can wear every day and get the most use out of :)

Latest posts