MAC Nudes & Metallics Collection (April 2013) Pro Store Only

butterflyeyes

I hope this collection doesn't catch a lot of attention that way I can wait and order more stuff lol
Well someone alerted T about it last night because she posted on Twitter about it after she ordered the two things she didn't get during her original reviews. She also bumped her original review up on the site.

Beautybuyer

Well someone alerted T about it last night because she posted on Twitter about it after she ordered the two things she didn't get during her original reviews. She also bumped her original review up on the site.
Oh yay lol ugh I already bought the lippies I wanted so hopefully just those go if anything has to lol I'm debating on one blush and shadows which normally don't sell out as fast

butterflyeyes

Oh yay lol ugh I already bought the lippies I wanted so hopefully just those go if anything has to lol I'm debating on one blush and shadows which normally don't sell out as fast
When I saw the tweet I was amused and surprised she hadn't known for a full day. She hadn't bumped up her review until this morning or really late last night though...I didn't see it until today but I know she didn't do it until a while after tweeting.

josephine90

Like sweat dots? 
Heres a pic,
33dbbcd6_image.jpeg
yea i think sweat dots, i pop it in the fridge when i first saw it thinking it was the heat but its still there so i dunno

Latest posts