MAC Nudes & Metallics Collection (April 2013) Pro Store Only

butterflyeyes

[COLOR=800080]I hope it's just the lighting...it seems to pull more brownish? that's weird[/COLOR]
Tried again and this is the result. Top bigger pic was tonight w/o flash. Bottom left is with flash. Bottom right is the one I posted yesterday. It looks less brown than the first time but it looks far less plum/purple than I would have liked it to. It's not bad...it's just not pulling the shade I would have liked on me.
6e6fe863_image.jpeg

Beautybuyer

Waiting on my nude lippies so I can join the party! These are my first "nudes" they generally never look how I want them to EVER guess because I need a liner?

MadTheologian

Okay... I need a nude eyeshadow and I am thinking of three options: get two from the Nudes, buy UD's Naked 1 or Naked 2. What is the best bet?

Ana A

After purposely unsubscribing to this thread a few days ago to avoid enabling, I caved and ordered Subverted. I already have CT e/s, and dominate and show all lippies since last April. I'm really lusting after the rest of the metallic eyeshadows but I need to restrain myself for the pressed pigments in a few weeks
cry.gif

Ana A

Thank you to the ladies that recommended stylish me blush and fiery impact!!! I
heart.gif
them!!!
I ordered Fiery Impact about 3 wks ago to try the formula and because it was supposedly one of the most pigmented...I love it but I don"t find it long lasting on me :(

MissBeautyBunni

Ok, more plum now (w/o flash). It's still perfect on your skin tone
bouquet.gif

Tried again and this is the result. Top bigger pic was tonight w/o flash. Bottom left is with flash. Bottom right is the one I posted yesterday. It looks less brown than the first time but it looks far less plum/purple than I would have liked it to. It's not bad...it's just not pulling the shade I would have liked on me.

butterflyeyes

Okay... I need a nude eyeshadow and I am thinking of three options:  get two from the Nudes, buy UD's Naked 1 or Naked 2.  What is the best bet?
Well the Naked Palettes offers 12 colors to make quite a few eye looks. Would give you more flexibility for complete eye looks with just one palette. So it depends on what you need as to what would be the better choice.

Indieprincess

My Pre-Raphaelite lipstick shipped and I'm very excited to try it out along with the rest of them. I don't have much experience with the frost finish so I'm really curious to see how it will look on.

BeautyByLele

I got my goodies today but I haven't been able to open my box and play cuz we have guests visiting! I hope I get a chance tomorrow to play cuz I don't wanna have to wait until they leave on Monday

smooch3s

So I ordered all 4 nude lippies, Pre-raffaellite lippy, 2 nude eyeshadows, and both blushes! You are all enablers!!

Deadly

Meh. I want Pre-Raphaelite l/s. Tell me I don't need it, lol.
Why wouldn't you buy it from me?
huh2.gif
I have one (just swatched 1x lightly on hand and with box) for sale at US price and I live in Finland(shipping is very cheap to Europe for that small item). Or would you like yourself a BNIB one?

PeachTwist

Meh. I want Pre-Raphaelite l/s. Tell me I don't need it, lol.
Why wouldn't you buy it from me?
huh2.gif
I have one (just swatched 1x lightly on hand and with box) for sale at US price and I live in Finland(shipping is very cheap to Europe for that small item). Or would you like yourself a BNIB one?
Didn't know you had it, will PM you now! :)

martiangurll

When I said I would skip b/c they jacked up the release date & strung us along-I lied. Cannot resist nice neutral e/s or veluxe pearl. Plus you guys are such enablers! Ended up with Crimson tryst, Loves lure, all the nude e/s + Show all & Dominate.