MAC Nudes & Metallics Collection (April 2013) Pro Store Only

novocainedreams

(New here) I'm pretty fair (NW15) and I always feel as though nudes wash me out...would Angel's Kiss work do you think? Also, I bought the metallics e/s, couldn't resist, tempted by the nudes, are they worth it or are there perm. collection shadows comparable? I've always been more of a color person so nudes and neutral looks are new to me. :-D

Odelia

Had my first de-potting experience today! Was actually quite fun! I look forward to Indulge eye shadows now lol.
The metallics e/s are sooo pretty
eyelove.gif

novocainedreams

I love de-potting! It's addicting. :-D Does anyone know, for B2M, do the metal tins and label need to be there for them to take them? I keep hearing different things.

butterflyeyes

I love de-potting! It's addicting. :-D Does anyone know, for B2M, do the metal tins and label need to be there for them to take them? I keep hearing different things.
Depends on the location. Some won't take them like that. Some will. I take empties to my Dillards MAC counter and they take them like that.

novocainedreams

Depends on the location. Some won't take them like that. Some will. I take empties to my Dillards MAC counter and they take them like that.
Thanks! I supposes I will call my store, I just hope that whoever answer me is also the same person who's there when I go in! Sometimes I get different answers in the same store. So confusing.

I'm nw15. I'd say its a no if its anything like naturally eccentric. That color is way too light. Angel's kiss doesn't look that light too me. T's review of it confuses me. Though I have not seen Angel's kiss in person.

Rainbunny

Okay... I need a nude eyeshadow and I am thinking of three options:  get two from the Nudes, buy UD's Naked 1 or Naked 2.  What is the best bet?
I wear the Mac Nude shadows all the time, but never touch my Naked 2 palette.i think these are much nicer: they have a VERY subtle shimmer which is very soft and flattering. Plus, you can get the Naked palettes anytime. I bought 2 backups of Bare Minimum because I use it so much.

novocainedreams

She's saying it's similar to Creme d'Nude, which is probably the only nude I own, but her swatch doesn't seem comparable to me. But then I saw a swatch of it on someone much more fair(like me) and it seemed nice. So I'm not sure. I keep trying to find a nude that suit's me.

Icecaramellatte

Ok thanks!

Oh I hope I didn't steer you wrong. I googled it and Raizin looks a bit red on the face. I just remembered how it looked in the pan. Hopefully, someone with both will chime in. I almost wish I didn't google it. It looks spectacular on deeper skin tones. Now I wonder if I could rock it as well.

powderprincess

I caved and bought all of the shadows except loves lure. I'm am supposed to be on a low buy, but all of the swatches looked so gorgeous. I wish I could have seen them in store. Hopefully, I will love them.

Ana A

i ordered Dominate!! how does it compare to say...cyber?
Im not great at describing colors but they are very different in my opinion. Cyber is more gothic (sort of blackish), Dominate is a dark metallic purple (very frosty). Both are very different finishes...I think in the swatches they look much more similar than they appear in real life. Dominate is a unique color, mmm think more of a metallic "Smoked purple" from the perm pro line.... I think you'll like it :)