MAC Nudes & Metallics Collection (April 2013) Pro Store Only

kimibos

Sigh.... I caved and bought Dominate. Lol
pompom.gif
thats all i got too!

butterflyeyes

Sigh.... I caved and bought Dominate. Lol
Dominate arrived today with my back ups...I'll have to play with it a bit before I decide if I like it.
27ba567b_image.jpeg
It only looks remotely purple when I take a pic with flash. I think it might just be difficult for me to photograph.

NaomiH

Dominate arrived today with my back ups...I'll have to play with it a bit before I decide if I like it. It only looks remotely purple when I take a pic with flash. I think it might just be difficult for me to photograph.
Either way it looks quite lovely against your skin tone, very flattering.
smiles.gif

JJJewels

You nailed it!
Me too, girl! I am NW15/17 right now with a bit of sun. I have 3 of the 4 metallics, may I suggest Pre-Raphaelite? Dominate may be too dark for you and Show-All probably too orangey. I am testing out the nudes tonight and will post full face pics later!

josephine90

hmm, im not sure if i really like how dominate looks on me, it may be too dark, maybe i should play with it a little longer since it looks great on swatches etc

raych1984

I succumbed to this collection! Crimson Tryst, Love's Lure, Glimpse of Flesh, Wholesome and Show All. Come to Momma!!

MissBeautyBunni

Dominate arrived today with my back ups...I'll have to play with it a bit before I decide if I like it. It only looks remotely purple when I take a pic with flash. I think it might just be difficult for me to photograph.
I hope it's just the lighting...it seems to pull more brownish? that's weird

KrystalAnne

The goods came today! I love all four of the metallic shadows! Barefaced is also nice. Luckily I didn't have my makeup on yet so I was able to play with everything.

On a side note, my depotting cherry was popped last night &now I'm addicted and want more palettes. I hope my freestanding store accepts the eyeshadow pots without the pan for B2M..

butterflyeyes

The goods came today! I love all four of the metallic shadows! Barefaced is also nice. Luckily I didn't have my makeup on yet so I was able to play with everything. On a side note, my depotting cherry was popped last night &now I'm addicted and want more palettes. I hope my freestanding store accepts the eyeshadow pots without the pan for B2M..
I went on a depotting frenzy a few weeks ago (depotted some MAC and Urban Decay shadows). I put them in the double palette without inserts (because a couple of my MAC shadows were the bigger ones so an insert wouldn't have worked with mixed sizes)...will probably depot these and put them in a Z-palette (magnet bottom is much stronger)