MAC Nutcracker Sweet Holiday Collection (2016)

leonah

Magic Spell l/s is really pretty, I wish it was available seperately. I have no interest in the rest of the lip bag.

I hate that they do this. have the amazing lipsticks etc in the bag combos and then have some mediocre (at least for me) lipsticks on the their own as part of the singles collection lol

LiliV

After seeing swatches, this will be an all cheek collection for me. I want the Copper and Peach duos and the Sweet Vision powder. I think that's it for me!

Shars

Yay list buddies :wavey: And yeah you do! :D A bit more matte would've been nice but it still looks beautiful! The eye bags you can skip imo lol.

It is a gorgeous colour for sure. Lol @ the eye bags! I picked up an old Holiday eye bag at a CCO sometime late last year. I imagine these will make it there also so I might hold out.... unless they have a sale online like they did recently. I'd like to see more swatches of the peach EDSF duo... but I probably don't need it haha!

Miss Dynamite

Updated list after seeing swatches:
Kingdom Of Sweets Lipstick
Flamboyish Lipstick
Saucy Little Darling Lipstick
So Good For You Furiously Festive Lipstick
Sweet Vision Magic Dust Powder
Peach Face Compact
Plum Eye Bag
Smoky Eye Bag
Pink Patentpolish Kit
Pink Lipglass Kit x2

Rinstar

After seeing Karen's post, I think I want Dark Lullaby e/s. That's good, I wanted to want an e/s because the packaging is so cute!

Sweetyellow

Copper Face Compact
Nude Lip Bag
Plum & Red Retro Matte Kits
Leap of Delight
Saucy Little Darling
So Good For You
Sweet Vision Blush

SydVicious

Does Pro discount apply to this collection?

*I skimmed to see if I could find the answer. I apologize if it's already been answered.

B

Buffy89

Magic Spell l/s is really pretty, I wish it was available seperately. I have no interest in the rest of the lip bag.

That's what I thought, too. I already own the liner and don't wear glosses enough. Probably there's a nice dupe for the lipstick.

MACina

That's what I thought, too. I already own the liner and don't wear glosses enough. Probably there's a nice dupe for the lipstick.

Naynadine and Buffy, maybe you can use the rest as gifts for someone????

Like this you get the lipstick you like and someone else might be happy with the other goodies. Especially since they do have a pretty bag :)

filio

Aaw you canceled it? ._. Those poor lippies will have to find a new home now lol lol. The copper duo really is great! Though I will only get it if the Dutch price isn't too bad, since I already have WOG and mainly want it for the blush.

Yes i think the lippies will find a better home, I just love my current red/nudes collection! ( btw dutch customer service suck!)

I am thinking about leap of delight!

So 9 grams total? That's pretty nice I guess.

Yes it is a standard blush is 6/6.5 grams

montREALady

It is a gorgeous colour for sure. Lol @ the eye bags! I picked up an old Holiday eye bag at a CCO sometime late last year. I imagine these will make it there also so I might hold out.... unless they have a sale online like they did recently. I'd like to see more swatches of the peach EDSF duo... but I probably don't need it haha!

Holiday collections mostly end up at the CCO. I feel like that's sometimes the bulk of the MAC stuff at the one near my job sometimes! Bags, etc.

Shars

Holiday collections mostly end up at the CCO. I feel like that's sometimes the bulk of the MAC stuff at the one near my job sometimes! Bags, etc.

Yup! I'm always shocked when I see the Holiday stuff there. You have to take me to that one by your job next time I'm in NY lol!

lyseD

The lip liner has been on my wish list for a while now and the lipstick is so pretty. I think I'll get the bag and give the Vamplify to my daughter.

Last edited:

montREALady

Yup! I'm always shocked when I see the Holiday stuff there. You have to take me to that one by your job next time I'm in NY lol!
Anytime! You know that!

Both look great here!

Strange how Yum Yum Yum doesn't look so ashy and horrible in this swatch as opposed to the one posted by Temptalia. I actually quite like it here.
This is precisely why I always go by Karen's swatches and not Christine's. She's warmer toned like me so she's who I go with.

MissTania

After seeing recent swatches, my current list is:

Both Magic Dust powders
3 Lipsticks - Flamboyish, Saucy Little Darling and So Good For You
Copper and Peach face compacts
Red Lip Bag - maybe - it is pretty but probably easily duped within my stash

Not too bad at all!

Latest posts