MAC Nutcracker Sweet Holiday Collection (2016)

smileyt06

Holiday collections mostly end up at the CCO. I feel like that's sometimes the bulk of the MAC stuff at the one near my job sometimes! Bags, etc.

I agree. Most end up in my CCO too. I'm getter my the duos I know for a fact they will sell it first

laurennnxox

both face compacts for me, and also sweet vision and yum yum yum. YYY looks waaaaaaaaaay nicer in Karen's swatch. I actually took it off my list because of T, and then put it back on after seeing Karen's swatch! :rolleyes:

laurennnxox

I pre-bought the Copper duo today. It's all I want, and I didn't feel like dealing with any potential hassle. $36.

Man, I really need a good MAC contact so I can do this too! I need to start going back in and frequenting my counters. My local mall has 4, 3 in dept stores and 1 actual mac store.

Icecaramellatte

I'm wavering on the Whisper of Gilt duo. When it debuted, it was Superb that turned my eye. That's all I wanted to wear. When I tired of it, I turned to Whisper of Gilt. I liked it and used it but haven't picked it up in a long time. Not a dent in it. The EDSF don't break easily unlike the MSFs so I don't really need a backup. Plus with the Mariah Carey collection coming, this collection has dropped quite a bit on my Want list.

alle685

I would really like Ashley Rudder to post a swatch of Sweet Vision. I am totally on the fence about it and what to see how it swatches on a darker skin before I make my final decision. Some people are saying its like Orgasm but I wasn't a fan of it. Others are saying its more golden which is making me really think that I want it....Oh decisions, decisions...

stirfryedshana

Okay I can only get two things from this (for now at least) so just gonna go for Saucy Little Darling Lipstick and Sweet Vision Powder. Hopefully I can eventually come back for Leap of Delight Lipstick!

fur4elise

I would really like Ashley Rudder to post a swatch of Sweet Vision. I am totally on the fence about it and what to see how it swatches on a darker skin before I make my final decision. Some people are saying its like Orgasm but I wasn't a fan of it. Others are saying its more golden which is making me really think that I want it....Oh decisions, decisions...
Exactly! Karen (makeupandbeautyblog) said that it literally is "like a Golden Orgasm!"
:rofl:Bwahahahahaha!!! Okay, okay...gathering myself here!

alle685

Exactly! Karen (makeupandbeautyblog) said that it literally is "like a Golden Orgasm!"
:rofl:Bwahahahahaha!!! Okay, okay...gathering myself here!

She replied to my message and said she would provide swatches once she gets her hands on them! Woot Woot!

And I was able to pre-order my Sweet Copper compact today in my local MAC store. So today was a good day!

allthingsglam

This collection surprise me I don't think I got much from last year hoilday collection I have many goodies on my list this time around
No lippies i dont like any of them I may get the red berry lipgloss set I love every color

BrittLuvsMakeup

My finalized :)rolleyes:) list:
Copper Face Compact (might buy 2 of these so I can have a backup of the legendary WOG)
Sweet Peach Face Compact (I would like to see this on darker skin before I purchase it but if I don't, I may just buy it and if I don't like it, return it)
Sweet Vision Magic Dust Powder
Yum Yum Yum Magic Dust Powder
Nutcracker Sweet Nude Lip Bag (I'm a bit on the fence about getting it since 2/3 items are permanent. I will probably hold out and buy it if it goes on sale or ends up at a CCO)
Nutcracker Sweet Red Lip Bag (I'm a bit on the fence about getting it since 2/3 items are permanent. I will probably hold out and buy it if it goes on sale or ends up at a CCO)

Last edited:

Honi

My (Very tentative) list:
Sweet Vision face powder
Nude lipstick kit (VERY tentative about this)
Sweet copper face compact (VERY tentative here aswell)
Leap of Delight lipstick (Cause purple)

dcarrington

I am really interested in seeing Tutu on deeper skin. WOG doesnt looks the same to me for some reason judging by the pics and the way it looks on temptalia's face on her blog. As of now, its just one of each of the face compacts and maybe sweet vision.

Shars

I am really interested in seeing Tutu on deeper skin. WOG doesnt looks the same to me for some reason judging by the pics and the way it looks on temptalia's face on her blog. As of now, its just one of each of the face compacts and maybe sweet vision.

Ask and ye shall receive:

Instagram
Instagram

Credit to IG user glambykrenae.

Latest posts