MAC Nutcracker Sweet Holiday Collection (2016)

montREALady

Holy Monkeys! I was goofing off by clicking thru the Saks email for the holiday collections...coz I really want some Dior... and there was MAC Nutcracker! :shocked:YUP! Live on MAC too...a day early! Sweet Vision & Sweet Copper are on their way! Woooo Hooo! No stalking necessary!
*does the happy dance*

Where were you the last 6 hours? Hahaha, probably sleeping like normal people. HAHAHA!

montREALady

Got the Copper Face palette from Macy's, had a deal from Ebates where you get an extra $5 when you spend $25 at Macy's. And then got the Peach face palette from Nordstrom.

You had me racing to see but then I remembered you're in Canada. Ebates doesn't have that here.

montREALady

A little annoyed that Sweet Vision still isn't on Macy's :rolleyes: And until this morning I thought they were blushes with fancy names! Not sure I care to spend $28 on a magic dust powder. Anyone bothering with the lipsticks not in the bags?

UPDATE:
Dawnrae D: The MAC Nutcracker Sweet Magic Dust Powders will be released in November. We don't have a set date. Only November.
montREALady: ah, okay
montREALady: thanks. it's on the mac website so i'll get it there

UPDATE again
That chick above didn't know the collection released today online! LMAOOO! They were told November so when I asked about Sweet Vision she told me November but she was talking about the whole collection whereas I was asking about SV specifically since it's not on their website
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

fur4elise

Where were you the last 6 hours? Hahaha, probably sleeping like normal people. HAHAHA!
I was driving into work and then actually trying to get some work done...Bwahahahahaha! Plus this was totally off my radar for today!
I am tickled peach/copper ;););)that it released early and I actually had monies in my Paypal account set aside for it! *still happy dancing around my cubicle!*

montREALady

No I'm in the US. I think it was just a targeted offer to some customers. Ebates and PayPal do that from time to time.

You sure are, sometimes I see your name and think of lipstickaholic (spl), don't ask why but sorry. I'm elderly.

Were you alerted of the deal via email? Just curious.

montREALady

I was driving into work and then actually trying to get some work done...Bwahahahahaha! Plus this was totally off my radar for today!
I am tickled peach/copper ;););)that it released early and I actually had monies in my Paypal account set aside for it! *still happy dancing around my cubicle!*

Yeah, I wouldn't have known either but for the IG notifications I have set up for when certain people post. And I woke up at 2:49am ET for whatever reason :rolleyes:

hitchcockblonde

You sure are, sometimes I see your name and think of lipstickaholic (spl), don't ask why but sorry. I'm elderly.

Were you alerted of the deal via email? Just curious.
Haha it's okay. Yeah I got an email. I've gotten a couple offers like this before and they have sent emails but I never took advantage. Mostly it was clothing stores I didn't shop at. This was the first one that was actually relevant. Have you gotten any before?

VAL4M

I got super conservative for my haul today
Only purchased the Sweet vision powder, the Peach Palette and the Bronze eyeliner .... SO MUCH to buy in the next week need to control myself!!

BrittLuvsMakeup

I ordered the Sweet Copper Face Compact and the Magic Dust Powder in Sweet Vision from MAC's website shortly before 9 this morning. I am interested in other products but those were my "must haves" so I decided to stick with those for now. I did contemplate purchasing a second Sweet Copper Face Compact, however, I decided against it since I have so many dupes for WOG and getting it for the blush alone was not compelling enough for me to spend another $35 for it.

montREALady

LOL! You just knew! It's that makeup junkie intuition!!!
What's sad is I already pre-ordered the damned Copper compact on Monday so I didn't really want anything at that time!

Haha it's okay. Yeah I got an email. I've gotten a couple offers like this before and they have sent emails but I never took advantage. Mostly it was clothing stores I didn't shop at. This was the first one that was actually relevant. Have you gotten any before?
That's my prob, I don't pay attention their emails! Haha, I could be missing out on good stuff!
Stop!:(

LOL!

SleepingBeauty

Oh man, the mini lipkits look great but in every kit there's at least one shade I won't wear. :( A friend and I talked about sharing but she likes the same colours I do; that's what you get for having a friend with the same taste. :rolleyes:
The pink face compact with At Dusk is a definite, the rest I'm flexible on. I like the nude Vamplify bag but I have the lipliner already... Ah, we'll see on 2 November. I can't wait for your swatches, though!

BrittLuvsMakeup

I was surprised to see that the collection was up everywhere this morning. I thought it wouldn't come out until tomorrow (on MAC's site at least). When I went on MAC's website, I logged in and assumed that the collection may have been available for early access for higher tiered members (I'm Obsessed) but then it seemed like anyone could order. I'm glad it went up today though and I was able to get everything I really wanted because now I don't have to stalk, lol. I would have been up super early tomorrow morning waiting for this collection to come out but today I just woke up, saw it was available, ordered, and went back to bed, lol.

boschicka

Ordered both face compacts and sweet vision off Nordstrom this morning. I panicked, and didn't wait for MAC to launch. Now I'm wishing I did because I want to get the next step up in the points in hopes that there is early release for Mac x Mariah, because that seemed to help out a lot of people in the Mac x Selena launch. I'm just a basic select member. If I want anything else from this collection I'll just go back to MAC's website. I'm even trying to figure out if I need refills of my perm items like fix+, or trying to find blushes or shadows... lmaooo.

Brushes? Some new ones, some short-handled...good for travel.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Just like Oh Darling last year.

I'm curious about how long it took for the Sweet Copper Face Compact to sell out in comparison to Oh Darling. Everyone wanted Oh Darling since it's a dupe for WOG but since WOG is the original, we already knew it was going to be the fastest selling product in this collection. I'm surprised the Peach Face Compact is still available. I knew that the Sweet Copper Face Compact would sell out fast but I thought that the Peach Face Compact would be right behind it.

Last edited: