MAC Nutcracker Sweet Holiday Collection (2016)

Monsy

I got peach face palette from nordies... that's about it for now. Thinking about the smokey eye palette but not sure...

filio

Collection is up on maccosmetics.com! discountcode from taraji collection worked!

Last edited:

leonah

I think it'll be a cremesheen looking at it definitely not a matte but hopefully a satin!

Yeah it's not meant to be out here yet you have to type in the specific name to add it to the basket!

according to the us site it says cremesheen

hitchcockblonde

Got the Copper Face palette from Macy's, had a deal from Ebates where you get an extra $5 when you spend $25 at Macy's. And then got the Peach face palette from Nordstrom.

leonah

Really?! I can't find that info on the site. But that's great news. Thanks girlie :D

yes if you go under "key claims and benefits" it will roll down: Nutcracker Sweet Nude Lip Bag | MAC Cosmetics - Official Site

but beware, they have been saying either lustre/cremesheen lipstick before and then it's the other way around like last years copper eye and lip bag (or maybe it was the pink don't remember) it said cremesheen on the site and when I got it, it was a lustre :E

Corally

yes if you go under "key claims and benefits" it will roll down: Nutcracker Sweet Nude Lip Bag | MAC Cosmetics - Official Site

but beware, they have been saying either lustre/cremesheen lipstick before and then it's the other way around like last years copper eye and lip bag (or maybe it was the pink don't remember) it said cremesheen on the site and when I got it, it was a lustre :E

Found it! Thanks. But that's so messed up :/ I hope T puts her review up soon so we will know.

fur4elise

Holy Monkeys! I was goofing off by clicking thru the Saks email for the holiday collections...coz I really want some Dior... and there was MAC Nutcracker! :shocked:YUP! Live on MAC too...a day early! Sweet Vision & Sweet Copper are on their way! Woooo Hooo! No stalking necessary!
*does the happy dance*

LiliV

I'm hoping I like Sweet Vision, that's the only thing I wasn't 100% sure about yet and would have liked to see more swatches of before buying, but my sell out paranoia always wins lol

laurennnxox

Ordered both face compacts and sweet vision off Nordstrom this morning. I panicked, and didn't wait for MAC to launch. Now I'm wishing I did because I want to get the next step up in the points in hopes that there is early release for Mac x Mariah, because that seemed to help out a lot of people in the Mac x Selena launch. I'm just a basic select member. If I want anything else from this collection I'll just go back to MAC's website. I'm even trying to figure out if I need refills of my perm items like fix+, or trying to find blushes or shadows... lmaooo.

Ode

Anyone know what finish the nude lipstick is in the nude lip bag "Magic Spell?" I have the Copper Face Compact and Peach Face Compact in my basket (UK site) dunno if I want to press place order because it's £58 for them both and I spent so much on the selena haha!!

Hi NATlar, I was wondering if you managed to place an order for anything? I ordered the copper face compact before it stopped allowing us to add things. I never received a confirmation email but it says tracking status as "In warehouse" but under the picture it says "Sorry, this item is inactive" so I am wondering if I will even get it at all now! Damn you Mac, always giving some sort of hassle.

alle685

I got the Sweet Copper Face Palette and took the chance and purchased Sweet Vision. I ended up buying mine at the Hudson's Bay as it has easier returns (I can return in store) as opposed to MAC Cosmetics Canada online. I haven't been able to see sufficient swatches of Sweet Vision so depending on how it looks, I may return it.

Hope everyone is able to get what they what!!!!!!!!