MAC Nutcracker Sweet Holiday Collection (2016)

Corally

So far my tentative list is:
Leap of Delight lipstick – deep plum purple (Matte)
Saucy Little Darling lipstick – deep coral red (Amplified)
Yum Yum Yum magic dust powder – soft pink with gold pearl
Sweet Vision magic dust powder – pinky peach with gold pearl
Nutcracker Sweet Nude Lip Bag
Nutcraker Sweet Peach Face Compact
Nutcraker Sweet Copper Face Compact

And we still don't even know what's in all the kits yet!

Last edited:

NaomiH

I bet LOD is going to be beautiful and I have a suspicion I'll end up caving on the red with the incredibly long name because it's red and I'm weak.
Don't know why I'm drawn to Kingdom of Sweets, reminds me of Bianca B all over again. I do want Leap of Delight, dupes depending.

Marsha Pomells

I bet LOD is going to be beautiful and I have a suspicion I'll end up caving on the red with the incredibly long name because it's red and I'm weak.

LOD does look beautiful. I'm just gonna buy it, otherwise I'm gonna have some serious skippers remorse.

Miss Dynamite

List so far, will add more once the mini sets info comes out:
Kingdom Of Sweets Lipstick
Flamboyish Lipstick
Saucy Little Darling Lipstick
So Good For You Furiously Festive Lipstick
Leap Of Delight Lipstick
Dance Flowers Dance Magic Dust Eye Shadow
Pretty Dainty Magic Dust Eye Shadow
Rabblerouser Magic Dust Eye Shadow
Forward March Magic Dust Eye Shadow
Dark Lullaby Magic Dust Eye Shadow
Mustache Magic Dust Eye Shadow
Yum Yum Yum Magic Dust Powder
Sweet Vision Magic Dust Powder
Nutcraker Sweet Cool Eye Compact
Nutcracker Sweet Peach Face Compact
Nutcracker Sweet Plum Eye Bag
Nutcracker Sweet Smoky Eye Bag

Corally

That is for the lip sets I think, the basic collection has pink tops and purple bottoms.

Yes you're right! Didn't even notice that the lip sets don't have special packaging (the products I mean). Usually they have a different kind of special packaging if I'm not mistaken..

Miss Dynamite

Yes you're right! Didn't even notice that the lip sets don't have special packaging (the products I mean). Usually they have a different kind of special packaging if I'm not mistaken..

Yeah, I wish they had special packaging. Last year, they just had the metallic stripe but this year, nothing.

Miss Dynamite

Ugh...just counted and there's still like 15 sets that we don't have the info for yet...pretty sure I'm gonna want like 7 of those.

SparkleMum

Woah this has gone from 0 to a 100 real quick, they kept this really under wraps!!
If I go on Mac.com and type in "nutcracker" in the search bar I get 2 patent polish sets, 3 mini lipstick sets, gloss sets and 2 pigment/glitter sets come up. Does that just about cover all the mini sets or do you think there could be more to come? So exciting!!

Sweetyellow

• Flamboyish
  • So Good For You Furiously Festive
  • Leap of Delight
  • Nutcracker Sweet Nude Lip Bag
  • Nutcracker Sweet Copper Face Compact
  • Extra Dimension Blush in At Dusk

Last edited:

stirfryedshana

Omg, waaaay more excited for this than I have been the last two holiday collections! Last year I just got Evening Rendezvous lipstick which has turned out to be one of my all-time favs. So far I'm looking at Leap of Delight lipstick and the red one with their weirdly long name which I'm assuming is a mistake lol. Also definitely wanting one of the magic dust powders!

Does anyone have a pic of the packaging for the lipsticks, I can't find it.

dcarrington

!!!! I am GEEKING over this collection just for theme alone!!! THE NUTCRACKER!!! I LOVE IT!! It's beautiful. And did someone mention the Whisper of Giltis in this collection?? Will this be available to select members first like the Selena collection?? Mac is really trying to keep and get back some of their customers. Can anyone let me know....I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!

dcarrington

Ive been wanting WOG for over two years now!!! I am soooo creaking excited!!! The fact that its coming in this beautiful Nutcracker theme packaging makes me want to burst!

Latest posts