MAC Nutcracker Sweet Holiday Collection (2016)

alle685

Luckily I cannot wear eye shadows so that saves me from all the eye compacts. My list isn't as extensive as some of yours but here are my MUST haves:
- Leap of Delight – deep plum purple (Matte)
- Sweet Vision – pinky peach with gold pearl
- Nutcracker Sweet Copper Face Compact (and hopefully a back up)

I wonder which items are going to be online only...I'm guessing the Face Compacts...

dcarrington

I am so hoping MAC releases the OG WOG and not some knock off version. They have been known to come out with a different product but same name in the past (like stereo rose). Still wish they would put wog in its own compact with this packaging.

leonah

daamn so many things I want and I hate the packaging too.. it's too much for me but well I need them. I kind of hate that they have a duo packaging for the EDSF blush+highlight. would rather have them separate so it's easier for me to organize

beauteblogueur

Huh, this one won't be too bad for me. List so far is 2-3 lipsticks, the peach face compact and maybe the copper if it's actually OG Whisper of Gilt and not some reformulated shadow of itself. Possibly the pink face powder and an eyeshadow, but probably not. I already have a lot of the things in the sets so I can skip those.

I love, love, love the theme and the style of the ads, not so much the actual packaging. The face compacts look like a really tacky, really cheap phone wallet. I may actually depot them, and I never do that with special packaging.

Tarabotti

How soon will we be able to tell if this is the original Whisper of Gilt?

I have heard tales of the legendary item and wonder if I will need to buy 2 or more of this magical product.

fur4elise

Okay since I've caught my breath from the Selena mad dash, I've had a hot minute to look over the Nutcracker sweetness! :xmas::yumyum:
I may get off a bit easy! My wishlist right now pending swatches:

Lipstick~ Coz you know! #teambuyallthered

So Good For You Furiously Festive – Intense cool red (Matte)

MDP - Sweet Vision – Pinky peach with gold pearl

Nutcraker Sweet Copper Face Compact
EDS Whisper of Gilt – pale gold shimmer
EDS Pleasure Model – peachy brown

I prefer the description & look of this over the Sweet Peach Compact so if I have to go with just one...

And I cannot believe it, but I am being slightly seduced by the Nutcracker Sweet Mineralize Brush Kit...but everyone says the brush sets are craap...so still on the fence.

eta ~ Maybe the Sweet Pink Patent Polish set...

Last edited:

Mac-Guy

Okay since I've caught my breath from the Selena mad dash, I've had a hot minute to look over the Nutcracker sweetness! :xmas::yumyum:
I may get off a bit easy! My wishlist right now pending swatches:

Lipstick~ Coz you know! #teambuyallthered

So Good For You Furiously Festive – Intense cool red (Matte)

MDP - Sweet Vision – Pinky peach with gold pearl

Nutcraker Sweet Copper Face Compact
EDS Whisper of Gilt – pale gold shimmer
EDS Pleasure Model – peachy brown

I prefer the description & look of this over the Sweet Peach Compact so if I have to go with just one...

And I cannot believe it, but I am being slightly seduced by the Nutcracker Sweet Mineralize Brush Kit...but everyone says the brush sets are craap...so still on the fence.

eta ~ Maybe the Sweet Pink Patent Polish set...

Most of the holiday sets end up in CCOs. If you have some patience, you might make a bargain next Spring.

fur4elise

Most of the holiday sets end up in CCOs. If you have some patience, you might make a bargain next Spring.

That is a good point...I just have to psych myself up to drive many hours to the one CCO we have in Michigan (near Detroit). Road trip anyone...;)