MAC Nutcracker Sweet Holiday Collection (2016)

Rinstar

Preliminary list-

Forward March e/s
Magic Dust Powder -
Yum Yum Yum – soft pink with gold pearl
Sweet Vision – pinky peach with gold pearl
Nutcracker Sweet Nude Lip Bag
Both Sweet Copper and Sweet Peach face palettes (need Whisper of Gilt and new shade of EDSF Tutu!)

Prettypackages

I love the packaging and I want the brushes. I don't need them, but I want them.

I might have to skip the VIP sale. I also have the Chicago Makeup show coming up. UGH.... Where is that Sugar Daddy?!?!?!?

Last edited:
B

Buffy89

Thanks to everyone who posted info!!!
I'm not really sure about this one. I like the cheek products, but I'm not a fan of the packaging at all. I'm gonna wait for swatches. Probably, I'll already have dupes in my collection.
Somehow, I expected the duochrome highlighters to be part of the holiday release.

MacNcheese

Woo, I start my new job on Monday...I know where all that money is going :xmas::xmas::xmas:

I honestly can't remember the last time I was this excited about a holiday collection. I love the packaging, especially the face compact.

Are these brushes usually SH or regular sized?

Last edited:

jennyap

I dont like the mini lipstick packaging but I like the idea of mini lipsticks :(

Funny isn't it, I really like the packaging of the minis (and love the idea, so hope one has some shades I want) but I'm not a fan of the single lipstick packaging (the pink/purple) at all.

filio

Sweet copper is on the list to buy with hoping on a back-up. Just love the color of the blush and highlighter.

Last edited:

filio

Man I'm just so excited for this collection, I could barely sleep last night lol.

Haha I hope you get everything you want :heart: Dutch collection sell out crazy fast :( Im planing getting the american release because I still have the 25 dollars of code.

Corally

Haha I hope you get everything you want :heart: Dutch collection sell out crazy fast :( Im planing getting the american release because I still have the 25 dollars of code.

Yeah me too.. I might ask for a cp if I still want a lot of stuff after swatches/reviews. The US release is definitely the safer bet for you since you have that option. And 25$ off is always good lol.

jennyap

Sooo, my tentative list:

Cool Eye Compact
Smoky Eye Compact
Peach Face Compact
Nude Lip Bag
Bronze Pigments & Glitter Kit
Gold Pigments Glitter Kit
Nude Lipstick Kit
Pink Lipstick Kit
Red Lipstick Kit

In practice I will trim that way down. Both of the eye compacts include 2 shadows I already own, and I have no business buying palettes anyway. The pigment and mini lipstick kits will depend on shades and I could end up with none.

Only definite for now is the Peach Face Compact.

Latest posts