MAC Nutcracker Sweet Holiday Collection (2016)

jackiegeee

Apologies if this is a stupid question, but it's been a long time since I had to track something down in store. Has this launched in store at other retailers yet? I know it launched in mac stores Thursday. I can't remember what the normal launch schedule is.

I'm just trying to figure out if I have any chance of finding Sweet Copper. The Nordstrom website shows that none of the collection is in stock near me, which makes me think it hasn't launched in store yet?

TIA, and sorry if this has been asked already!

Shars

Apologies if this is a stupid question, but it's been a long time since I had to track something down in store. Has this launched in store at other retailers yet? I know it launched in mac stores Thursday. I can't remember what the normal launch schedule is.

I'm just trying to figure out if I have any chance of finding Sweet Copper. The Nordstrom website shows that none of the collection is in stock near me, which makes me think it hasn't launched in store yet?

TIA, and sorry if this has been asked already!

I think it was supposed to launch in store at Nordstrom (and other retailers) last Friday. The problem you might encounter is that some of those retailers did pre-sales so by the time it launched in store the stock had already sold out. I would say to call them and see if they can locate it in their system for any of theirs stores. Macy's, Bloomingdales and Saks should be able to do the same. Can't speak for Belk or Dillards but it would be worth a try.

jackiegeee

I think it was supposed to launch in store at Nordstrom (and other retailers) last Friday. The problem you might encounter is that some of those retailers did pre-sales so by the time it launched in store the stock had already sold out. I would say to call them and see if they can locate it in their system for any of theirs stores. Macy's, Bloomingdales and Saks should be able to do the same. Can't speak for Belk or Dillards but it would be worth a try.

Ah, ok. That makes sense. I will try calling around. Thank you!

Shars

:( NOOOOOOOOO I missed it.

Ohh no!!! It seemed to have stuck around for a little while until it got blasted on IG.

Fingers crossed! Are any stores there getting the collection?

Both the stores here get the holiday collection but often times all the stuff doesn't come in the kits side of the collection. Do you know if you guys are getting it? We don't usually get ours until well into November as far as a I can recall.

filio

Just received to copper compact! compared to OD its less pigmented less yellow so for its easier to wear for me LOVE it! If anyone is interested I can post swatches tomorrow of both OD and WoG on my skin I'm nc45-50 skin.

Last edited:

awickedshape

So happy I waited. I almost purchased it from an Ebay troll for $61.00.

To be honest, I thought it would be way worse than that lol

Ohh no!!! It seemed to have stuck around for a little while until it got blasted on IG.

Both the stores here get the holiday collection but often times all the stuff doesn't come in the kits side of the collection. Do you know if you guys are getting it? We don't usually get ours until well into November as far as a I can recall.

Can't remember the last time I bought locally but I called and they said the second week in November
I hope you get thru with MAC
I tried today too lol after seeing the madness with Nordies
Just happened to check my email and thought, eff it, let's go lol

NATlar

Not sure if you can tell in this picture but in person you can WOG is a little lighter and brighter then OD I'll get a better swatch in daylight.

14908352_10154769704093083_2555613777398840135_n.jpg

Shars

My Sweet Copper from MAC shipped *fist pumps*. If my Nordies backorder ever comes through I'll leave it in case there's someone that still wasn't able to snag it.

Shars

Thanks for the tag. By the time I saw my email this morning, Sweet Copper was sold out! Contemplating Peach now though

You're welcome. Sorry it sold out by the time you saw the email :( I think the blush in Sweet Peach would be very pretty on your complexion. It's not a bad second choice!

Latest posts