MAC Nutcracker Sweet Holiday Collection (2016)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
It's finally time for the holiday collection!

Attachments

• IMG_5517.PNG
    IMG_5517.PNG
    644.5 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:

MACina

:dance::dance::dance:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in love...totally in loveeeee :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

This is going to be my biggest haul this year!!!!!!

Such a stunning collection.....IED Duos, Highlighters, Mini Lipstick Kits...all the other kits....the eyeshadows....everything!!!!!
Love!Love!Love!!!!

Thank you, everyone for sharing all the information :yourock:

fur4elise

Whisper of Gilt is coming back! Just the two Magic Dust powders and the two face compacts for me!

Ditto for me baby...though I may go in for the Plum lip kit too! ;)

I'm dying here :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am just tickled pink today! So much fun stalking and FINALLY getting excited about the holidays...and yeah...this makeup junkie is already re-working her budget! Bad Elise! Bad!:scram:

Corally

Ditto for me baby...though I may go in for the Plum lip kit too! ;)

I am just tickled pink today! So much fun stalking and FINALLY getting excited about the holidays...and yeah...this makeup junkie is already re-working her budget! Bad Elise! Bad!:scram:

Me too me too! :dogdance: SO. EXCITED. :catdance:

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Aaw you still don't like EDSF :(? I've never tried any of the ED blushes though!

No, not really. :-/ Although I might make an exception for the duochrome looking ones coming out. I'm not a fan of the blushes either.

LiliV

I'm not crazy about the packaging or so much pink but there's definitely a few things I want to see pictures of!

NaomiH

Thats my list, plus a couple of the lipsticks.

I'm telling myself no to the lipsticks because I do NOT need another red or purple. I DO NOT I tell ya! With the lip bags, I already own the Vamplifys that are included and Trust in Red lip pencil.

Marsha Pomells

I'm telling myself no to the lipsticks because I do NOT need another red or purple. I DO NOT I tell ya! With the lip bags, I already own the Vamplifys that are included and Trust in Red lip pencil.

Don't know why I'm drawn to Kingdom of Sweets, reminds me of Bianca B all over again. I do want Leap of Delight, dupes depending.

Latest posts