MAC Pressed Pigments Collection (August 2013)

ChosenOne

Sorry ladies! I must have been on the wrong site (I don't know how that happened) because when I went to double check they're $21.
winks.gif
If I could find a "whew!" emote on this forum, I would totally use it right now! Thanks for verifying!

Addict4MAC

Sorry ladies! I must have been on the wrong site (I don't know how that happened) because when I went to double check they're $21.
winks.gif

If I could find a "whew!" emote on this forum, I would totally use it right now! Thanks for verifying!
girlhaha.gif
No problem!

Mac4Megan

It would be nice if they made some in a different finish, not all glittery. Don't get me wrong, i do lovethe pressed pigments, i have 4 shades, but i don't wear them very often cause i don't always want sparkly eyes

MACina

That sounds awesome!

I would love to have pressed pigments with different finishes too
iagree.gif

Duochromes e.g. would be stunning
eyelove.gif

It would be nice if they made some in a different finish, not all glittery. Don't get me wrong, i do lovethe pressed pigments, i have 4 shades, but i don't wear them very often cause i don't always want sparkly eyes

Mac4Megan

Ahh yes!!! We can only hope. Erine, have you seen swatches? Are we just kidding ourselves?
That sounds awesome! I would love to have pressed pigments with different finishes too :agree: Duochromes e.g. would be stunning :eyelove:

liba

Maybe this time I will bite the bullet and get at least one.
I'd say get Deeply Dashing - it's my #1 favorite PP and is perfect for a sexy nude eye. All you need is a little mascara and maybe some liner and a strong lip and you look great!

D

Dimmie Arnold

That sounds awesome!

I would love to have pressed pigments with different finishes too
iagree.gif

Duochromes e.g. would be stunning
eyelove.gif
Duochromes would be amazing!

I will have to wait for swatches for this collection though, I never seem to use the pressed pigments I have as it is!