MAC Pressed Pigments Collection (August 2013)

MACina

JC is stunning
eyelove.gif

Deeply Dashing is my favorite, followed by Jet Couture!

Mac4Megan

JC is stunning but the fallout is crazy. I had it all under my eyes, even on my top lip (looked like a little mustache) luckily i noticed and cleaned up before i left the house. And i did wait to do my face makeup after. I found i had to wear lashes to catch the fallout. Do you find this happens? What do you use for a base?
JC is stunning :eyelove:

Mac4Megan

Just a paint pot. I don't have this prob with any other pressed pigments. It might have been that i used a brush, and i normally apply them with my finger an press them into the lid.

liba

Do you find this happens? What do you use for a base?
wow, that's pretty nutty.

i haven't had JC do that to me, but I don't try to build it up to be very opaque - i just use a very tiny amount, like I use with the other pressed piggies I have, and let it be sheer-ish. If I want it to be more opaque, I just put it on over black shadow or pencil.

erine1881

So umm.... Erine, can we get a hint as to what colors might be in this collection!?!  Pretty please?
Sure! Appears to be -soft gold -soft grey -soft cream -baby pink -mint -medium pink (dabling-ish) -copper -mauve (mauvement-ish) -dark mauve (darker satin taupe-ish) -dark grey??? I dunno if these are all new colours or some repromotes, or if these are perm/LE. And this is what the swatch pics APPEAR to be, to me.

Corally

So umm.... Erine, can we get a hint as to what colors might be in this collection!?!  Pretty please?
Sure! Appears to be -soft gold -soft grey -soft cream -baby pink -mint -medium pink (dabling-ish) -copper -mauve (mauvement-ish) -dark mauve (darker satin taupe-ish) -dark grey??? I dunno if these are all new colours or some repromotes, or if these are perm/LE. And this is what the swatch pics APPEAR to be, to me.
Mauvement-ish pressed pigment? Come to mama! I love that pigment. The satin taupe one also sounds great. Wasn't interested in this collection but I am now. :D

Debbs

I dunno if these are all new colours or some repromotes, or if these are perm/LE. And this is what the swatch pics APPEAR to be, to me. Thanks!!

I'll take the bolded!
Me too, Richelle!!! As well as the medium "Da-Bling" looking pink one. I still have yet to use my Sweet Acting which would be a much lighter pink compared to Da-Bling. Copper sounds intriguing however Spot Lit, Beaming and several of the prior launches may satisfy that urge.

MACina

Thank you, Erine!

I am getting several for sure unless there are repromoted that I do already have.

I dunno if these are all new colours or some repromotes, or if these are perm/LE. And this is what the swatch pics APPEAR to be, to me.

SydVicious

Quote:Originally Posted by erine1881

Sure!

Appears to be
-soft gold
-soft grey
-soft cream
-baby pink
-mint
-medium pink (dabling-ish)
-copper
-mauve (mauvement-ish)
-dark mauve (darker satin taupe-ish)
-dark grey???

I dunno if these are all new colours or some repromotes, or if these are perm/LE. And this is what the swatch pics APPEAR to be, to me.

Mint!!!! Yes!!! I actually really like the sound of several of those, I can't wait for swatches!. Thanks!!