MAC Prime Focus Discussion

paparazziboy

i gonna check the pro store and see if they have it. im excited for the transparent finishing powder pressed when it comes out!!

BeckyBenett

are u referring to this collection's? im confused..
hmm.gif

K_ashanti

I'm all over the pressed prep n prime powder i love the loose i've been wishing for a pressed version and its finally here!!!!!!!!!!!

paparazziboy

the prep and prime transparent pressed is exactly the same as the loose with the benefits only one thing is different this one is not corn starch based

i would love it if you all liked my fan page on face book it takes 2 seconds please and thank you

www.facebook.com/EloyGuerraMua

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
the prep and prime transparent pressed is exactly the same as the loose with the benefits only one thing is different this one is not corn starch based

i would love it if you all liked my fan page on face book it takes 2 seconds please and thank you

www.facebook.com/EloyGuerraMua
Oh really? That's interesting. Well I finally ordered the Chanel pressed powder yesterday, so I won't get this one. Maybe later.

Adee

Im super excited to go talk to my MUA about this collection. I've just recently been getting into primers and have never used a setting powder. I do have horribly dark circles under my eyes, but the Prolongwear concealed in nc15 actually evens them out better than anything else I've tried. I'm an nw15-20, but the nw concealers actually seem to emphasize my circles. Hoping that the yellow prep and prime might go even further in making my eyes look fresh and awake!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I love the loose one too, it's my favourite powder ever. I wanted to also get the pressed one to put in my bag and carry with me as the loose one is way too big and heavy for that.

Mac-Guy

I love the loose one too, it's my favourite powder ever. I wanted to also get the pressed one to put in my bag and carry with me as the loose one is way too big and heavy for that.

It sounds lovely. What's the name of the product? I'm afraid to go Chanel, as once you go, it's hard to return to MAC products, IMO. :)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
It sounds lovely. What's the name of the product? I'm afraid to go Chanel, as once you go, it's hard to return to MAC products, IMO. :)
Poudre Universelle Libre is the loose one, and the compact is called Poudre Universelle...err, compact, I guess
girlhaha.gif

You should check out Chanel. I don't think it's as addictive as MAC. But maybe that's just me, because I was very disappointed in the blushes and e/s. I guess that's just because of the baked european texture though, so in the US it might be a different story.