MAC Prolongwear Collection (September 5, 2013)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Another one mentioned was Camel Coat, I believe.

Here's one of the pics we've seen before from fashion week.

erine1881

Ooohhh....a mint paint pot! Maybe that one is Clearwater??? http://www.specktra.net/t/180927/mac-early-buzz-news-on-products-for-2013/2310#post_2356554 Also shown here along with Tailor Grey paint pot: http://www.specktra.net/t/180927/mac-early-buzz-news-on-products-for-2013/2280#post_2354678 Thanks to MACupGrl for finding these pics! :yahoo: ....so many paint pots!!!
Clearwater is definitely blue, and this one is mint for sure.
Another one mentioned was Camel Coat, I believe. Here's one of the pics we've seen before from fashion week.
That could be the light brown one!

miss0annette

I'm excited for this.
flower.gif

I'd like to add more paint pots to my stash.

Innatchka

Looks good! Excited for the paintpots. I need an alternative to Soft Ochre and Painterly. I want a nice, shimmerless neutral!

Debbs

Office Hrs was a skip for me last year. I really tried to like the PLW e/s and blushes but they just don't work for me!!! If this is somewhat similar, won't be too hard to walk away with 1-2 paint-pots and call it a day. Now the Indulge Collection seems to be a whole 'nother story just based on the color line-up alone.

ChosenOne

Office Hrs was a skip for me last year. I really tried to like the PLW e/s and blushes but they just don't work for me!!! If this is somewhat similar, won't be too hard to walk away with 1-2 paint-pots and call it a day. Now the Indulge Collection seems to be a whole 'nother story just based on the color line-up alone.
iagree.gif
Which would be a welcome change considering how much money I've already dropped at MAC this year...

LouGarner

I skipped office hrs collection as well and i didn't have buyers remorse at all.

valkolak

I still have not tried a plw blush
ohboy.gif
. Shame on me! I guess the shades last year didn't really grab me but maybe this year.

lyseD

erine can you tell me your favourite PLW shadows so far -- I'm trying to add to my collection. And any opinions on Lie Low?

Thank you.

Latest posts