MAC Prolongwear Collection (September 5, 2013)

erine1881

erine can you tell me your favourite PLW shadows so far -- I'm trying to add to my collection. And any opinions on Lie Low? Thank you.
Sure! LL is a nice one for a medium smokey eye. 1. Uninterrupted - my absolute favorite colour in the world!!! I would die if they DCd this!!! 2. Always Sunny - great for a transition colour in the crease. 3. Carefree - great for a brow/tearduct highlight, stunning as a cheek highlight on fair to light-medium skintones. A good dupe for nars albatross. 4. Mauveless - i got the most compliments on this colour when i wore it at MAC. 5. Sunny Outlook - very pretty soft but bright yellow, without being obnoxious. 6. One To Watch - a great caramel-orange brown Those are my faves, but other good ones to have are Fashion Fix - nice taupey colour for a natural look, but works great for a smokey eye too. In the same colour family as Satin Taupe but without the shimmer. Make Your Mark - great chocolate brown for smokey eyes, but also pretty for a smudged bottom liner for day or night.

lyseD

Make Your Mark - great chocolate brown for smokey eyes, but also pretty for a smudged bottom liner for day or night.
Thank you so much. Lucky for me I have Uninterrupted
heart.gif
and Sunny Outlook.

I'll start adding the others right away.

luvlydee

Ooohhh....a mint paint pot! Maybe that one is Clearwater??? Also shown here along with Tailor Grey paint pot: :yahoo: ....so many paint pots!!!
Clearwater is definitely blue, and this one is mint for sure.
Another one mentioned was Camel Coat, I believe. Here's one of the pics we've seen before from fashion week.
That could be the light brown one!
Ok im getting confused. Isnt tailor grey and camel coat paint pot in the indulge collection not this collection or is it the other way around??

Anna x

Make Your Mark - great chocolate brown for smokey eyes, but also pretty for a smudged bottom liner for day or night.
I have been meaning to pick up uninterrupted ever since pixiwoo featured it in one of their videos, i must get it this autumn!

erine1881

I have been meaning to pick up uninterrupted ever since pixiwoo featured it in one of their videos, i must get it this autumn!
I wore it yesterday in the crease and super thick and smudged on the bottom lashline with NC15/NW20 chromagraphic liner in the waterline, with naked on the lid. No liner, and lots of mascara! Best colour ever!

martiangurll

Sure! LL is a nice one for a medium smokey eye. 1. Uninterrupted - my absolute favorite colour in the world!!! I would die if they DCd this!!! 2. Always Sunny - great for a transition colour in the crease. 3. Carefree - great for a brow/tearduct highlight, stunning as a cheek highlight on fair to light-medium skintones. A good dupe for nars albatross. 4. Mauveless - i got the most compliments on this colour when i wore it at MAC. 5. Sunny Outlook - very pretty soft but bright yellow, without being obnoxious. 6. One To Watch - a great caramel-orange brown Those are my faves, but other good ones to have are Fashion Fix - nice taupey colour for a natural look, but works great for a smokey eye too. In the same colour family as Satin Taupe but without the shimmer. Make Your Mark - great chocolate brown for smokey eyes, but also pretty for a smudged bottom liner for day or night.
I want all yr recs as I love the formula very forgiving on my wrinkly eyeballz TY for yr reviews my cco has almost all of these and I love a sale

erine1881

What about NC43-ish? (that's from the last time I was matched haven't been using foundation lately) There's so many browns!
Soft brown, saddle, texture, rule, uninterrupted, orange, brown script...something with an orange base works best! Red brick is great as well!

Latest posts