MAC Prolongwear Collection (September 5, 2013)

MACina

Me too
th_e2cloud9.gif

I've been waitin for a grey pp for so long!
heart.gif

sungelly87

Pics of Tailor Grey and Stormy Pink http://nailsandcupcakes.com/post/51338724702/m-a-c-street-beauty-with-lyne-desnoyers-elke

luvlydee

On the second model she used Camel Coat. So much for it matching my skin :( guess this collection is a skip for me because stormy pink doesnt look as pink as i wanted it to be either Edit: also noticed she said the second model has cherry lip liner with riri woo lipstick and a darker color in the center! The darker color does make it look interesting

pinkpaint

Edit: also noticed she said the second model has cherry lip liner with riri woo lipstick and a darker color in the center! The darker color does make it look interesting
Damn. That's what I was hoping for, too. You know, an actual camel color -_- All of these pp's look pale and sorta grey-toned. Some warm, matte shades would be nice. I've never really liked Soft Ochre or Quite Natural.

luvlydee

Damn. That's what I was hoping for, too. You know, an actual camel color -_- All of these pp's look pale and sorta grey-toned. Some warm, matte shades would be nice. I've never really liked Soft Ochre or Quite Natural.
Yea i have soft ochre but i dont use it much. When i layer shadow over it i feel like u can still see the paint pot color underneath. Grrrr mac cmon!! Why did u have to make a color called camel coat so light!! Smh

luvlydee

In here it says they used camel coat also. And theres a pic of a darker skinned girl but im not sure if they even put it on her lids lol. http://makeupforlife.net/2013/02/runway-beauty-costello-tagliapietra-fall-2013.html

Copperhead

Yea i have soft ochre but i dont use it much. When i layer shadow over it i feel like u can still see the paint pot color underneath. Grrrr mac cmon!! Why did u have to make a color called camel coat so light!! Smh
Have either of you ladies ever tried Bamboom or Sublime Nature Paints? Or what about Groundwork Paint Pot?

luvlydee

Going through google and reading face charts it seems like camel coat is being used to sculpt cheeks. So maybe its not as light as i think?? Idk im just keeping hope alive

martiangurll

Have either of you ladies ever tried Bamboom or Sublime Nature Paints?
PBI I have had both of those. Both are too pale to match lid color unless your lids are very light, say NW15 or so. They are both great paints though. Sublime is very pale cream with gold shimmer, similar to Mooncake minus the glitter add golden sheen. Bamboom I can't remember, I swapped it but it was a yellow toned cream.

luvlydee

Have either of you ladies ever tried Bamboom or Sublime Nature Paints? Or what about Groundwork Paint Pot?
I hate groundwork. It makes my lids look like a tuapy dirty look. Not a skin color at all. I thought those paints had like shimmer? I want a more matte like sof ochre but my skintone since i love the way paintpots feel

martiangurll

I hate groundwork. It makes my lids look like a tuapy dirty look. Not a skin color at all. I thought those paints had like shimmer? I want a more matte like sof ochre but my skintone since i love the way paintpots feel
They need to come out with paint pots in NW20, NW30, NC20, NC 30 etc. on up. That's a collection I'd love to see.

pinkpaint

Thank you for this recommendation! I've never even looked at the paints lol. Idk why, I guess no one talks about them much and they never recommend them when I'm in store. Karen has swatches for both and I'm loving Bamboom. And my list grows...lol. I like Groundwork but I've always wanted a color that basically blended right in with my skin. Like, I could just add a light crease color, some mascara and be done. I bought Painterly because everyone on Youtube was hyping it a while back, and it's just ok.

pinkpaint

Exactly. People recommend using concealer all the time but it seems way too greasy. Skin-toned pp's would be such a win.

luvlydee

They need to come out with paint pots in NW20, NW30, NC20, NC 30 etc. on up.  That's a collection I'd love to see.
Hmmm i would say yes but know mac theyll go from nc42 and jump to nc45 and nc45 looks way too orange on me lmao. But they really do need do come out with a Skin Paint Pot collection lol

Copperhead

Eww. LOL.

Bamboom and Sublime Nature imo have more of a 'satiny' finish. Not frosty and not really shimmery.

Bamboom on left, Sublime Nature on right.

Bamboom should be kind of dark on an NW15 lid shouldn't it? Maybe not dark but it shouldn't match the lid evenly should it?

Copperhead

What would be nice (for me) would be paint pot the color of Soba e/s. Either matte or a satiny finish. Not frosty or glittery.