MAC Prolongwear Collection (September 5, 2013)

jennyap

I know I'm late on this one but I finally wore Stormy Pink for the first time yesterday. Topped it with Performance Art and Swelter. And OMG it is perfection, I am going to wear this baby out - so glad it's perm. Just the most perfect colour on me, and it still looked pristine after a good 12 hours (no primer). LOVE it!

DMcG9

I know I'm late on this one but I finally wore Stormy Pink for the first time yesterday. Topped it with Performance Art and Swelter. And OMG it is perfection, I am going to wear this baby out - so glad it's perm. Just the most perfect colour on me, and it still looked pristine after a good 12 hours (no primer). LOVE it!
I've really enjoyed it also and I haven't even combined it with other shadows yet! I kind of just like smearing it on my lids and putting on eyeliner and mascara and going out from there.

BuickMackane

Credit to IG user agsfirme. She used Tailor Grey PP on her lips with Cork liner. I think this makes a really nice lip shade. Reminds me a little of how I've seen Exclusive Event look on some people.

http://instagram.com/p/ipLxbjwUew/
And she's got on her eyes Diva l/s and Jet Couture pressed piggie!?
icon_eek.gif

Talk about not playing by the book lol. Either way, I love the entire look. Thanks for posting!

Monsy

I finally got some paint pots - vintage selection, camel coat, tailor gray and stormy pink
cheerleader.gif
i forgot about perky :(

liquidsirenhoney

Super late to this party, I normally only buy one paint pit, use it and purchase another but I decided tailor grey was just too nice to pass up. Can't wait to try it on my lips and wherever else I can find a use for it.

bluelitzer

icon_eek.gif
Why did it take so long for me to pick up stormy pink?
icon_eek.gif

It's HG status paint pot on me.
girlhaha.gif
Glad I found it at the CCO for $14

Latest posts