MAC Prolongwear Collection (September 5, 2013)

Seven Of Nine

Beautiful look! The liner looks awesome!
Thank You! :*
Strong Willed is my fav eyeliner
eyelove.gif

mousygiggles

If you like Fling try Camel Coat in the brows. AMAZING!!! I did top with the Anastasia Ash Blonde powder to set it but I like it alone too! Lasts all day.

liba

If you like Fling try Camel Coat in the brows. AMAZING!!! I did top with the Anastasia Ash Blonde powder to set it but I like it alone too! Lasts all day.
I like this brow idea! I've been using it to contour the cheeks, which is awesome. Camel Coat is the most versatile of these new colors!

MRV

maybe warm it up a little first by drawing a line with it on your hand or just holding the tip of it. I use it in my lower waterlines first then do the upper lid and that seems to be enough to keep it smooth, but I do notice the first waterline the color gets deposited the least and I have to go back over it…that indicates it just needs a little warming to me!

I like this brow idea! I've been using it to contour the cheeks, which is awesome. Camel Coat is the most versatile of these new colors!
Thanks, I will try this next time.

DMcG9

Speaking of the PLW e/l's, how does Powerline compare to Lord It Up pearlglide e/l and did anyone get Devotion? Any swatches worth sharing?